“All you can eat sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Welland, Canada
“All you can eat sushi!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The service can be slow at times, but overall a great restaurant! The food is delicious. The shrimp tempura and gyoza's are delicious!

• Visited July 2012

Welland,
“Excellent value, great sushi”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I'm usually not a lover of all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants, but this one is wonderful! The staff are very courteous, and the ambience has great character. The restaurant offers sushi and sashimi, as well as a wide variety of chinese food. The restaurant also offers a take out menu. The prices are very affordable, and great for families. I strongly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank AnnieWelland
Burlington, Canada
“Service is alright”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have gone here a few times because of the lack of sushi in the city and each time the service is great when you first walk in, but when you are ready to order seconds or get the bill, staff are no where to be found. The food is on par with other restaurants in the region.

Visited March 2012
Welland, Canada
“A nice lunch spot”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

My husband and I are new to the sushi scene, however we have tried a reasonable amount of sushi from a vast number of places up to date. For an all-you-can-eat style sushi restaurant, Sushi Eight is up there with the rest. I find that their rice is stickier than most, however their selection for lunch is very good considering that other sushi places take almost all of their specialty rolls off of the lunch menu. The Rock Roll is a definite must try! The inside is clean and attractive, and has a nice warm feeling. The only thing that they could work on is the service. Every time that I have dined there, our order is not placed in correctly and we do not receive at least 2 rolls that we have ordered or the waitress brings someone else's food to our table. This is somewhat of a new restaurant, so with time I am sure that they will improve.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Patti B
Port Colborne, Canada
“All you can eat sushi in Welland - woot!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I've been to this relatively new restaurant in Welland about five times now and every time the food has been fantastic.

Thrilled that I don't have to drive all the way to St. Catharines or Niagara Falls to enjoy an all you can eat sushi buffet, and also, thrilled that the food is just as good as some of my other fave sushi restaurants.

• Visited March 2012