“Neat Pub”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Welland, Canada
“Neat Pub”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great selection of items on the menu, service is usually very friendly. Food is quite good and offer traditional pub fare (steak & mushroom pie, bangers & mash) as well as many other items. Feta bruschetta is awesome!

Visited March 2013

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“Best coleslaw I have ever had”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Every time I come to this restaurant I make sure I get a serving of their coleslaw, it is delicious. Fish and chips are great, their potatoes (mashed and baked ) are amazing. The French onion soup is to die for. As you have probably already guessed I have been a few times with different friends and family members and every time I go it is an awesome experience. Food is great, location is tops, Staff are extremely friendly and I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. I will continue to frequent that restaurant unless they change the great service and it stops meeting my standards. HAHA they have spoiled me now. Nothing less than an 8 out of 10 will do me now that I have found this place. Keep up the great work Ye Olde Squires

• Visited April 2013
Port Hope, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sat night out”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

very good fish and chips and English fare, service was very fast and efficient and friendly
would definitely go again

Visited April 2013
Canada
“Great salad”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The atmosphere was fine, menu had a great range for individuals. Looked like lots of specials on the chalk board for all age groups. My friend and I each had a salad that was of average price. Service was pleasant and will probably go back in the future.

• Visited April 2013
“Great food”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The location is very convenient and they have a wide range of food on the menu. The food is really good and the prices are reasonable. The portions are pretty big too!

Visited March 2013