We stayed for 3 nights. The same trash littered the front entry of the hotel on the last day as when we arrived. Trash cans in front were overflowing as well as the cigarette butt disposal container, presenting a bad original impression that hadn't been addressed for the duration.
The room and bed was ok, but overall the place is in need of a refurbishment.
Breakfast was good (cereal as well as the rest of the normal stuff). Staff was friendly and acommodating.
Very good restaurant attached to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Welland, Ontario, home of the famous Welland Canal and the stunning Flatwater Centre home of the INDOOR rowing facility. Only 15 minutes from Niagara Falls, Gorgeous hiking/cycling trails, world renowned wineries and some beautiful beaches along the lake. Along with plenty of amenities and courteous staff, We hope you will join us for your vacation to the Niagara Region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welland Inn Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Welland Hotel Welland
- Days Inn Welland
- Welland Days Inn
- Welland Inn Conference Centre Ontario