Stayed here the first week of June 2014 as a last resort as we got into town late and all other hotels were booked solid. It looked much better in the pics on the website. Room was dated, ripped carpet, peeling wallpaper, broken balcony door, old bedding, cracked ceilings, VERY limited channels ( my 3 year old was with us and there were no children's channels whatsoever) dead and dying evergreens at the front of the hotel. Restaurant attached to the hotel was apparently closed. At checkout the lady at the counter didn't even greet us with a "good morning" or anything of the like and seemed preoccupied and disinterested. However when we checked in the gentleman was very friendly and polite. I am an avid hotel goer and this was by far the worst experience I've had. This to me send to be the last resort location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Welland, Ontario, home of the famous Welland Canal and the stunning Flatwater Centre home of the INDOOR rowing facility. Only 15 minutes from Niagara Falls, Gorgeous hiking/cycling trails, world renowned wineries and some beautiful beaches along the lake. Along with plenty of amenities and courteous staff, We hope you will join us for your vacation to the Niagara Region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Welland Inn Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Welland Hotel Welland
- Days Inn Welland
- Welland Days Inn
- Welland Inn Conference Centre Ontario