“Value and Good Price = Good Night Out”
Review of Chuck's Roadhouse

Chuck's Roadhouse
Ranked #231 of 343 Restaurants in Whitby
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

I took my family 4 in total. My one daughter had 2 piece of fish , she graded 7.5/10. My youngest daughter had ribeye she graded 5/10- but that only because she had it cooked med.well, even after I said not to, so it was a bit too charred for her liking, so be warned that med well is really well done, I had a Tbone med rare 8\10 wife had the Mexican dish 7\10. For the price it's good, it would be great place to watch a game Drink beers get cheap wings or a lunch - steak for 11$ good deal. It's not the Keg but I went home with $150 in my pocket... So if you feel like steak but dont want Keg prices,,, this is a good choice, no issues with staff , she was great!

1  Thank Darren T

Reviewed February 29, 2016

Newly opened, attentive service, great food and drinks at reasonable price. Clean, pleasant atmosphere. Kids ok.

Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

6 of us went this Saturday.
Prices were great.
4$ pints.
Ribs and wings were good.
Friends had the wraps which were good as well.
No complaints here.
Will be back.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

We were in on Sunday afternoon for drinks and appetizers. Lots of staff but none of them seemed to have any direction. Who was in charge? Open for a month and it felt like opening day. 20 minutes to get a tab to pay. Calamari was nicely deep fried chucks, not the rings my wife likes and they were sitting in a dollop of seafood sauce, would be better in a side dish. All dressed fries looked really good. Beer is cheap.

Reviewed February 22, 2016 via mobile

My husband & I went for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn't too busy although it started picking up as we were leaving. We had 2 mains and no apps as it was just lunch. I had the steak sandwich which was cooked medium rare as I asked & my fries were nice and hot. My husband had the rib eye. we enjoyed it. Especially for the price. It seems the other reviewers were probably there in the evening when they would have been much busier. Like a lot of new restaurants I suggest giving them a few months to get their groove before trying. Although having said that there were a couple servers "auctioning" off the food they were running because they had no idea which table it belonged to. Perhaps a lot more training, management actually managing (not sitting at the bar) and a bit more time will help them along.