“Best Burger I have ever had”
Review of Pete's Big Bite

Pete's Big Bite
Ranked #58 of 324 Restaurants in Whitby
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Whitby, Canada
“Best Burger I have ever had”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Burgers were fresh and tastey with a huge selection of topings the fries are fresh cut and the gravey is perfect. The resturaunt is always clean and the service is quick and freindly

Visited July 2012

Whitby, ON
“Our new favourite burger place in Whitby!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Pete's is close to where we've lived for 5 years, but we never went in until a friend suggested how good it was. We were definitely not disappointed! The burgers were excellent and the fries were nice and crispy. We used to go to Starr Burger, but not any more. Pete's is our new favourite burger place!

• Visited January 2012
Toronto, Canada
“One of best burgers in town”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

When in the area and I need to fill my craving for a good burger, I most likely will stop at Pete's in Whitby.
Food:
His burgers have lots of flavor, the fries are good although they could be a bit more crispy. I find he has an extensive menu, with lots of choices. The food portions are fairly large, you will not leave hungry.

Atmosphere:
Generally we eat in, it is a smaller area with a few booths and tables and as with most burger places, a lot of fifties and sixties memorabilia on the walls.
Often there are special events like lots of old timers in the parking lots (I believe Friday nights) not sure if this is year around or just for the summer.

Service:
Always quick and friendly and personable service!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank BolleJoep
Whitby, Canada
“Nice Place... great staff!”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I gave this place a try with my little guy tonight. Very clean inside. Staff is very friendly, and the food was very good. I still like the fries down the street a little better though! I met Pete himself, and he seems like a great guy. Looks like a lot of regulars visit here, and I can see why. I will definitely return.

• Visited August 2011
Barrie, Canada
“Cars, Chicks, Music, Ambiance & Burgers!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2011

Pete's offers a diverse burger fare as well as other treats including deep fried Mars bars. Tremendous atmosphere, the owner and the staff treat you like family you like. Every Friday night in the warmer months Pete's holds a late night cruise-in for a multitude of custom cars. Come out and have a look at the cars, and enjoy the food. Certainly an evening everyone can enjoy.

• Visited October 2010