“The best Japanese dining experience in Whitby”
Review of The Villa

The Villa
Ranked #41 of 374 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have been dining At The Villa for 5 years now, this is by far the best Japanese Restaurant in Durham. Chef Clarence puts on a dining show for all to enjoy at the teppanyaki table is amazing. The food is always delicious and the service impeccable! Thank you Villa once again for a memorable fun dining experience. My daughters Birthday was amazing we are so happy we celebrated with you.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I have been eating in the Villa for years. I agree with some people when they say that there is not much attention from the servers and the contact with them although pleasant is very limited.
I myself do not go there to be entertained or being very important. I go there for years to enjoy fantastic food and most of all the guaranteed freshness of the food served there. I eat lots of sushimi, and Villa is the only place that I trust in Durham region with quality.
I eat there and order very often delivery. Always on time, always fresh. Remarkable size of the portions for the price as compared with other places.
Jeffrey Szostek

Reviewed July 25, 2014

It was our first visit to the Villa, we had lunch which was good. The bento boxes offer a wide variety of different items ,i cannot wait go back and try the teppanyaki table.Aiso i would to add the restaurant is very clean.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Been a few times - Food is better than average - The show is the main reason we go.

A place where you eat and go - Not much of an ambiance ns the meal is done - But will continue to go back and its a great place to go with a group!!

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed April 9, 2014

After experiencing this kind of meal in Cuba many times we decided to try the Villa. The food is good and plenty of it. We had a fun time having it made in front of us but not as interactive as in Cuba where you got to try your hand and making the meal. All in all I would go back again.

Date of visit: April 2014