“What happened”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What happened”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was my first place I ever experienced sushi. I was in love...but the last year its been horrible anything with mayo on it is oozing with the stuff. I went there one time and thought maybe it was an off day tried it again same thing. I felt sick after two prices Cuz of all mayo and the chicken is always overed cooked now! What's going on! Go believe is amazing only miso soup I like!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank lovexox

Oshawa, Canada
“Our Favorite Sushi Place!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is our first place to go whenever we have the urge for great food! The service however need some improvement!

• Visited August 2013
Buckhorn, Canada
“What happened?”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

In university I used to visit the mountain all the time and loved it. When I moved back to the area this spring I was happy to see a revised menu with tastey new items. Sadly this week I visited and it was the worst sushi Ive ever had anywhere. I have no idea what happened. The tempura bits were so old or overcooked I thought I had bitten into a bone and my avacado handroll was so sad and lacking...all rice and wrapper and all the rolls I ordered were falling apart and messy. None of the sushi tasted fresh. Even my salad was watery. The place looked clean but I noticed that my purse smelled like fish after..like the oils had infiltrated all the surfaces. Ive been loyal to this place for years...it was my go to but for $25 for dinner Im going to be trying out some of the newer places in the area. I heard a few others say it had been bad recently as well....hopefully they wakeup and fix things!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jvive
“A family favourite”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Going here is part of a family dinner treat. Menu provides options for everybody, and it has been expanded! Reasonably authentic Japanese family restaurant taste and atmosphere. Sometimes busy (so service staff can sometimes scramble up your order a bit...)... but that's a good thing, as it means freshly made food. Great value.

Visited August 2013
Port Perry, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food ... Poor Service Staff”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Waitress brings food out in random order.. sushi before some appetizers
You must flag down the waitress for any thing you need... from more green tea to the bill at the end. Feel like you are doing the waitress a favor eating there.

• Visited July 2013