“Top Notch Experience, More than the Ribs!”
Review of Baton Rouge Steakhouse & Bar - CLOSED

Baton Rouge Steakhouse & Bar
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: For an unparalleled dining experience featuring succulent Angus AAA steaks, fresh seafood, and an extensive wine list, visit Bâton Rouge Steakhouse Bar & Grill in Whitby.
Reviewed April 5, 2017

Sunday evening dinner - five of us came and we were treated to much more. Staff were top notch, well organized, very pleasant and most accommodating - particularly with the two tiny tots that were along with us. Yes, the ribs were great and also the steak, dips and sides. It was a festive birthday celebration and we were made to feel special. Will be back, that's a promise!

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

The service is not good and it's not the servers fault. It appears they have no training or experience. There is no management taking charge of the place. Soup was totally out of a can. Lot of good restaurants in whitby that are on the ball. This is not one of them and their prices are.on the high side. For example a regular size domestic draft beer at $8 plus tax. That's ridiculous . Would never come back here again

Reviewed March 22, 2017

We were having a night out with some friends playing laser tag and an escape room, and decided to eat here in between simply because it was nearby without any knowledge of the place (we're all from out of town). The menu wasn't huge, but everyone in my group of 4 with very different tastes was able to find something they liked. I ordered the ribs, and the menu said they were meat falling off the bones tender. They weren't kidding. Some of the best ribs I've ever had. A big portion of nicely seasoned fries as well. I don't remember exactly what everyone else ordered, but they were all very happy with them. and I do remember that my wife and one friend ordered the loaded potatoes and they were HUGE. They certainly do not skimp on the sides.

The really special thing about our visit was the service though. Very friendly and attentive. I was super thirsty from all the running around at the laser tag, and was pounding the water back. They were awesome about keeping it filled up, and grabbed me a bigger glass. Chatted with us about the stuff we were doing that day (and I wish we'd known what our waitress told us about the escape room before we had booked it, but that's for another review).

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Great meal for 20. Rib special, you pick the sides. Garlic mashed, veggies and salads were all good. Good service, great "fall off the bone" ribs that you could get all the meat off with just your fork. But some of us prefer to make sure to get every morsel, no utensils required and finger licking is allowed. :)

Reviewed March 14, 2017

We have been going to Baton Rouge since it opened and although it was hit and miss the first year it is very good now. Consistently good food and you never leave hungry. If something is not right - they fix it fast. Keep up the good work. :)