“Best Way to create a stirfry”
Review of Mongolian Grill

Mongolian Grill
Ranked #58 of 331 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Mongolian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Honestly, one of the best places I know. How can you pass down a build your own Stir Fry joint. It's simply amazing and fast, and custom made to your liking !

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We made a reservation for 8 - 10 people, assuming everything would be ready once we arrived at the restaurant. Unfortunately for us, they lost our reservation. We waited approx 30 - 45 to finally get seated. The server was very polite and positive in the beginning of our meal. Towards the middle and end, we had trouble getting some extra items we had ordered from the server. At the end of the meal, when we required our bills, apparently the computer was down, so it took them 20 min to get our bills. As I was paying cash to the server, he got upset (since the rest of my party wasn't leaving a tip) and gave me an extra discount on the meal. It was really awkward, and annoying to say the least, since I did have intentions of giving a tip. I won't be going back to this location.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

If you haven't been to a Mongolian Grill you need to try it. I love the concept. A 'salad bar' of freshly prepped meats and veggies, sauces and spices. You pick and choose and they grill it on the cast iron grill right in front of you. The food is fresh, suited to your taste and you can walk in and have your food within minutes. This location is no better or worse than others I have been to. If you like the concept you won't be disappointed at this location.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The grill is a great idea. It is especially good if you have a super hungry husband like I do. The idea of being able to pick anything you want to put in your stir fry is great, but sometimes, due to the nature of the grill the food becomes a bit over cooked, but in this circumstance it is understandable. I feel like they have an excessive amount of staff that loiter in the bar area that are unneeded though or could be put to greater use.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Party of eight of my family members went for New Years Eve dinner, great food, great service, we all did the all you can eat grill, it was fun trying all the sauces and spices. Then some of us had the desserts, all I can say is yummy!!!