Have eaten here from time to time.
Quality of their burger meat now fatty, and tough, I ordered chicken greek style on a bun for take-out with sweet potato fries.
I took two bites of the chicken which was a very odd texture, and the second bite the meat was rare! I removed this "food" and threw it away. I was sick with foodborne illness for 2 days.
I will NEVER eat here again! I am a RN and would not encourage families to serve this to children or the elderly. The owner needs to retain young staff cooking regarding food safety. Public Health need to re-inspect!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.