“Been twice and enjoyed it immensley both times”

Hot Rocks Creative Diner
Ranked #23 of 347 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: European, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2018

This restaurant is a local spot with great food, its a great family restaurant in that its cozy and family friendly. Only thing is I found it a bit expensive for a weeknight out with the family. Its great for a couples night out and I supposed if you don't have a drink the cost would be much less but both my husband and I enjoy a beer or wine with dinner. We both had personal pizza's which were great but the bill was $80.00. If we were paying for kids too this might be a bit much. I would recommend this restaurant for the food, atmosphere and location.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Great neighbour restaurant that provides a variety of great food on their menu. However, the best food on their menu in my opinion is their pizzas baked in their wood burning oven located right behind the bar! Great food, great ambience!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

First of all the place is far larger than it appears from the outside. The interior is tastefully done and a great atmosphere for everything from casual night out to a business meeting. The food we had was memorable to say the least. The ceasar salad was one of the best we have ever tasted. The hock rock appetizer is always a favourite as well. Our friends had recommended the crispy fried Nashville hot chicken and I must say this was one of the best fried chickens I have ever eaten. Our entire table each tried some and agreed. The pizzas are cooked in a stone oven and are very popular as well. Service was friendly and timely. I would recommend this spot to any as their menu something for everyone.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here and it was nice.
Curry pizza was so so good. As was a fun cocktail on their lists. Give it a try.
Service was great.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Pizza here is very good. There were four of us, ordered four different entrees. Ordered the Trout Special, my sister said it was bland, rice was plain and the trout needed something. Eggplant Parmesan was also just so/so, needed some seasonings, Cavatelli Bolgonese also lacked flavour and meat, Veal Scallopini, needed seasonings and the pasta that came with it was oil and garlic but it also lacked flavour. We left disappointed with our entrees. We have been here before and always enjoyed our meals, not sure what happened.