“Great Food”

Greek Tycoon Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 347 Restaurants in Whitby
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family owned. Family run. We provide a Mediterranean and Greek inspired cuisine, made fresh to order!
Reviewed September 4, 2018

We stopped at this restaurant while driving from Montreal to Windsor. Its just off HWY401. Food was great : pork souvlaki was tasty and portion was big. Kids ate chicken souvlaki from kids menu - my son loved it but my 5 year old said it was to spacey and couldn't eat it ( she usually eats everything).
Atmosphere and service were great and price was good. We would go back if we pass by there again.
PS. Make reservations since when we got there we were thankful that they took us since all tables were reserved for supper. You can also take out .

Reviewed September 1, 2018

A large group of friends (18) for dinner on a Friday night. Excellant service from our waitress. All meals ordered looked delicious with more than ample portions. Meals included Greek salad plus rice & potatoes, vegetable with entree. My calamari was perfectly cooked & very tender. Meals were served HOT
The only downside is the seating by the window was very warm. Air conditioning just not handling the heat from sun thru window ( blinds were drawn) plus the heat from open kitchen
The meals were excellant and waitress exceptional. Unfortunately I forgot to take pics

1  Thank SusanP0690
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We are a regular (there are a lot of us). We see the same people here all the time. Food is always good and service is top notch. All the apps are good, we love the lamb and fish. Both the meat and seafood platters are great. Big portions. They treat you like family. It is a fun and relaxing place to eat. They know how to manage a restaurant and how to treat customers. Everyone that we introduce it to, loves the place. It is very popular and you should make reservations. We would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Steve J
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Just had another fantastic dinner at Greek Tycoon. The service is always grat and the food is incredible. I jave tried the othe Greek reataurants in the area and the don't even come close. Tommy and his team always make us feel like family. I would say that this is the best Greek reataurant you could find. Usually come here a few times a month and have never been disappointed. Tommy you are the best!

Reviewed August 24, 2018

If you want a friendly, comfortable, enjoyable and wonderful evening come here to eat. I have a great experience every time I am here ... either on my own, with friend, with co-workers, etc. The food is fantastic ... even when it is take out. Portions are generous, food is always beyond yummy.

1  Thank CL H