“Nice but service was bad”

El Dorado Golf & Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 331 Restaurants in Whitby
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The food was just like all other restaurant's food but the service was mostly terrible.The view was beautiful for a golf course though.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This Mexican restaurant is so tasty. The food is fresh, hot and always amazing. The patio outside is so cute. The blended drinks are to die for on a hot day. I just wish they were open 365.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

The chef was imported from Mexico and is a nice guy who does pretty authentic northern mexico food. The food is above average for a Mexican Resto. I like pico de gallo for my fajitas not salsa and he made it for me.

1  Thank 7continentsTO
Reviewed January 14, 2012

If you want to feel like you have stepped back into Mexico, I would recommend this restaurant. Some of the best mexican food in the area.

1  Thank Julinator3000
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Absolutely hands down the worst dinning experience I have ever had. The rice that was served with our meals was reheated and garbage. The food was incredibly slow (and of poor quality) and the service was horrible. We were 1 or 2 tables that came in.... I will not return to this restaurant nor will i recommend it to anyone. The atmosphere was the only pleasurable experience. I may play golf here but not dine..............