“Amazing food.”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We've been here 2 times now and the food is fantastic with healthy options and the service is excellent. They even had a gluten free bun for my allergies that was tasty. Will be back again and again!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I have been many times and left others reviews. The last time we went it wasn't great but gave them another try today.
We are both happy we did. Service was great and the food was amazing. Hubby had the feature burger and I had the fish and chips. Very yummy! Will be back.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

My wife and I over the past year after finding this spot have been doing lunch and dinner on a regular basis. We love the owners along with there fantastic staff! (yes your included Caroline :-) LOL)
Now for the food we have tried pretty much everything we wanted to try and have not yet ever been disappointed with quality, flavour or portions. Always look forward to the weekely entree and burger specials. For the beverages I enjoy the selction of beers and my wife is more than happy with the wines. If you have not been here I do suggest a visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Casual atmosphere with great food. Went with friends and all enjoyed our meals. Try the brushetta with goat cheese - excellent. I had Tikka masala and my wife the fish tacos. Known for specialty bugers but great variety. Book a reservation as can be busy.

1  Thank RaysRoad
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I went to The Vault for a leisurely lunch. From start to finish, the experience was amazing. The waiter was very helpful in selecting very specific ‘wants’ for beer. After reviewing the food menu we decided there were too many great options so we asked our waiter what we should order. He recommended the braised pork cheeks as a starter. We ended up sharing four appetizers for our lunch: the pork cheeks (you just have to get past the name)-unbelievably tender, deep fried mac n’ cheese balls (very good), devilled eggs (good) and calamari (good). Then we shared vanilla bean creme brûlée and cheesecake. Both home-made. Both delicious.
The service was excellent. The waiter was so helpful with beer selection (great variety).
We will be back!!!