“Surprisingly excellent find from our search on mobile device!”

Brothers Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 326 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We specialize in unique, high quality Mediterranean cuisine prepared with utmost care by our team of creative chefs.
Brighton, Canada
“Surprisingly excellent find from our search on mobile device!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our experience, it was the first time we hav been there and found out why the parking lot was full and there was a short line to get in. This the locals best kept secret! Will be back!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tripper094

Whitby, Canada
“Good Restaurant - First Time Visit”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We have heard a lot of good things about it, so my wife and I decided to pay a visit. Friendly greeting and really nice waitresses. Started with French Onion soup which we both ordered, thought it was very good, warmed us up on a cold night. Followed with Lasagna, which I thought was only OK, my wife did not like so much as it was slightly too seasoned, not to her liking but might be to others who are used to stronger seasoning - those who like their Oregano. Overall, good atmosphere, very comfortable and welcoming, next time, we will order something else, but obviously worth a few visits.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank saphira31
Whitby, Canada
“Best Italian in Durham”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Love the Mediterranean Tortellini. Kids love the pizza, which has great ingredients and tastes so fresh, and the spaghetti with meatballs.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Larry_Skelly
Brooklin, Canada
“It's what I wanted for Christmas...”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Have been going to Brothers for many years - Food is great - Chris the owner is not only approachable - But walks around and makes sure everything is perfect - When it cam to Christmas this year... People say I am hard to buy for - Its simple - Get me a brothers gift certificate - You'll be gaurenteed I will use it!!! Just awesome food - and a nice atmosphere...

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ron P
Oshawa, Canada
“Delicious food, decent price, cozy atmopshere”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I love this place! But definitely book a reservation because it is always packed. It isn't the largest location, but it is quaint. The food is delicious. You have to wait a bit for your entrees so I suggest splitting an app to tide you over. But don't worry it's worth the wait. I would not recommend this place if you're in a rush. Everything on the menu is to die for! You will not be disappointed!

• Visited December 2012