“Very good pizza, very cold beer!”
Review of Don Cherry's Whitby - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Don Cherry's Whitby
Cuisines: Canadian
Southgate, Michigan
“Very good pizza, very cold beer!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I had the pleasure of checking this place out very late at night on a weekday after a business appointment. I almost didn't go in as they were having a karaoke night and didn't seem too terribly busy. I'm glad I did.

Their pizza was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The singing turned out to be a lot of fun to watch once my food arrived and I had a suprisingly good time after randomly running across the place.

I know that I'll make this a regular stop when I'm in town for work.

Nice place, Don.

• Visited May 2014

Oshawa, Canada
“Less food more money”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Over the span of about two months we on a consistent basis visited this don cherrys. Initially I got the butter buffalo wrap and it was lovely. Good portion size although still a little pricy for the food itself. Since I enjoyed this wrap so much I continued to order it whenever we would go here. The last time we decided to go my partner got this wrap instead and it seemed as though they had completey changed the portion size but failed to change the already verging on outrageous prices. It was all wrap and practically no chicken. I would not suggest a restaurant where they cut the portion size so drastically but leave the prices high. If they wouldn't have done this we would have most definitely spent a significant amount of money here.

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good price, give them a try!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Apparently this place was until bad management previously, but they've made a real comeback. The food was amazing, and for a good price. We're not from the area, but we'd definitely stop by again on our way down the 401.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank yeonah
Whitby, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best wings ever!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have been going to Don Cherry's for many years. They have the best wings ever! They not tiny either. The Don Cherry's breaded altimate are my favorite wings. No other restarants wings come close. We go for lunch and dinners, and we even order take out at work.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Joan R
Oshawa, Canada
“DON CHERRY'S”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Thought we would try something different and since Don Cherry's just reopened in Whitby off we went.. It has just reopened on Champlain in Whitby just off the 401 at Brock. . We were greeted and seated immediately and the waitress arrived shortly afterward.The menu had a good selection and my wife chose the Chicken Taco Salad .I ordered the Dirty Bird which was a combo of wings and your nachos of choice. Both meals were excellent. The portions were large , the beer was cold and a good price , and the decor would make Don proud. I'm giving it a thumbs up and will return

• Visited May 2013