“Great Place for Wonderful Lunch.”

3 Steps up Coffee House and Bistro
Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Whitby
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Whitby, Canada
“Great Place for Wonderful Lunch.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Interesting menu. Relaxing atmosphere. Place was nicely decorated. Had the curried chicken pot pie which was delicious. It came with a soup or salad. I had a tomato-potato soup which was good.. My friend opted for one of their sandwiches. She stated hers was great as well. My meal including a pot of tea and a milk was under $20.00. Excellent value and worth a return visit.

• Visited September 2013

Whitby, Canada
“Celebration lunch”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

One of my friends just retired and I promised to take her for lunch to celebrate her new found freedom. She had eaten here before and suggested this venue. I had not even been aware of its existence.
We both opted for the soup and daily quiche special, which was vegetarian that day and was very good. The soup was served hot, and was also a homemade creation. We enjoyed a glass of wine, as we were celebrating, and took home delicious home made trail mix cookies.

Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great Little Place with excellent Food”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Went here for lunch with my friend. We had great coffee and I had a spinach salad with goat cheese and strawberries.
We loved the atmosphere and if it would have been later I would have enjoyed a glass of wine.

• Visited March 2013