“Dinner”

East Side Mario's Whitby (Taunton)
Ranked #137 of 379 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went for dinner. We ordered the calamari, it was good. We each had pasta and salad. Our dinner was $12.99 unlimited soup or salad and bread. Everything was okay. Service was good and fast. We used the $10 off "Happy Birthday# offer.

My boyfriend really enjoyed his meal. I felt it was just okay but probably wouldn't return.

Good value.

Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Family enjoys the wedding soup, Caesar salads and pasta dishes mainly. Good value for the money. Grandson loves the dessert :)

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My dad and I stopped at the ESM baldwin location last week after a long ride home from University. The service was excellent- our waitress Emily was very attentive and the food was cooked perfectly!! I ordered a seafood dish and was very impressed with it's quality. We've been coming to east sides regularly for the past 5 years because not only is it conveniently located a couple blocks from our house, but the value menu is so affordable for those nights where my family just doesn't feel like cooking. One of the new owners (as of last month I believe) came by our table to to personally greet us and make sure that we were having a great meal. She was a very lovely and sweet woman who made us feel very welcome. All in all, great dinner experience!!!!

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

As always we went on December 3rd, bit busy 5 of us end up sitting in the booth but food and service was great. Thanks Kelsey for your great service!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We went today after our boys soccer game. liana made our lunch owsom. Thanks Liana!!
Our family goes to Whitby north ESM at least once a month and always enjoyed.
Please keep up the good job!

Date of visit: September 2013