“Great Place to Eat”

Dining options: Reservations
Whitby, Canada
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have eaten at Novara several times and each time have been very pleased. Their pizzas and pastas are highly recommended. I hosted a retirement dinner for my husband there. The staff was accommodating and great to work with; most willing to accommodate our needs. They have a private room which is great for these types of functions.
Highly recommend this place and on top of this, they also have great specials!

• Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had gone to this restaurant today with my best friend. The server was wonderful. She was funny and very nice. Always had a smile which was genuine. They have a wood burning stove/oven where they make their pizzas. This is the real deal folks. Very tasty food and very clean restaurant. My friend and I are very picky eaters. I had the Chicken Pesto Penne and she had the Shrimp Linguine. The shrimp where big (prawns). For all those sweet tooths out there, we shared the Sticky Toffee Pudding, which is to die for. Very reasonably priced. We even got food to go. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to everyone. I loved it so much that I book a dinner party there for a future date. Great for families, couples, or friends.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful quiet restaurant”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a lovely place to dine with terrific food and great staff. This is a family run restaurant and so nice to have this place instead of eating out at a chain restaurant. Congratulations to James and his family. Looking forward to our next meal maybe on your outdoor patio.

• Visited June 2013
Toronto
“Already looking forward to a return visit”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I bought an online deal for this restaurant because I had received a positive recommendation from a co-worker. We decided to go for dinner tonight and I'm so glad we did. The food was great and the service was excellent. We enjoyed house red, warm bread, garden salad, chicken pesto penne, shrimp pomodoro linguine and sticky toffee pudding (which was incredible) to share. Everything was delicious. Can't wait to go back to try items from their regular menu. I encourage people to give this restaurant a try for fresh and made-to-order food.

• Visited April 2013
Whitby, Canada
“Good food and Wheelchair accessible”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went to this restaurant recently with some friends and we all enjoyed our meals. The service was good, but it was also very quiet in the restaurant due to some very snowy weather outside - so I couldn't comment on what it would be like if the restaurant was busy. I would possibly go back some day, but wouldn't rush since Italian food isn't my favourite and I didn't find it to be anything special. I did appreciate the fact that the restaurant is wheelchair accessible with automatic doors at the entrance.

• Visited January 2013