“Awesome Pizza”

Yellow House Pizza
Ranked #144 of 337 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have lived here for years and always saw this little pizza place and decided to give it a try. We were totally blown away, there is something about their crust that separates this place from all the others. I phoned my order in and picked it up steamy hot, home in 5 minutes and pizza gone in 5 minutes, yummy. Check it out .... you'll see what we are talking about.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I love this pizza spot. Their double cheese, pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms and hot peppers is delicious. Want to mention the people that work there they are great.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We have been going to Yellowhouse for years and have never been disappointed. Our pizza is always great. We usually do pick-up because it's convenient for us. We like that we can support a independent small business in town and we always recommend it to friends and travellers.

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

They say they have the best pizza...don't believe them.
Don't get out a lot ....
Just moved to Whitby and was looking for something good. Hard to find out here.
Cold missed olives completely, even when I said I was new and they were going to take care if me!!
Wonder if I didn't say anything!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Even though we just live a few blocks away, we had never tried Yellow House pizza. It is delicious and tastes homemade and fresh. I appreciated that the fellow who took the order let me know the special that got me a bigger pizza for a few cents more.

2  Thank Sara M