“Friendly”

Cuisines: Canadian
Whitby, Canada
“Friendly”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I go to Dawsons often on a Saturday or Sunday morning. The food is always yummy and comes hot. You can get a really nice hearty breakfast that would be just like home made. The servers are very nice, and we have been in enough that they remember who we are and always remember that I like coffee and my husband drinks tea. I think it is a very nice family atmosphere. We will continue to make it a regular place to go and would happily reccomend it to others.

• Visited September 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Nice cafe - spoiled by the food.”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

This is quite a new breakfast establishment but the quality of the food was way below the eye appeal of the restaurant from the parking lot.
Yes it is clean and the menu has multiple offerings but I found the food quality to be poor at best. The deep-fried home fries were more like chunks of coated french fries and just did not appeal to me.
The cafe style tables and chairs looked neat but were of very low quality and I kept getting the feeling as my chair rocked from side to side that I might finish breakfast on the floor.
My waitress was unattentive and only asked if I wanted a coffee refill as I got up to leave.
Won't be back.