Motel 6 Whitby
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lucien Motel(Whitby)
Royal Motel(Whitby)
View Hotel
All reviewsparking lotawesome stafflow budgetthe main highwaybreakfast restaurantroom was cleantim hortonsplace to sleepcanadian tirestayed here for nightsgas stationharveyspetsmcdonaldshwyclosetresidence
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Since the Motel 6 chain still one of global'n'cheap way to stay for a night on a road trip I have been experimented some of then among USA former trips. If this one still have the basic features: close to highway & flat rates. Besides good soundproff (from the road) the amenities are basic but OK for the price. I wish we had a better bed since our mattress was pretty old or cheap.
In conclusion: it did the job, not much.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stayed there for 2 days of fishing on the great Lake Ontario. It was ok. beds are ok, but not excellent. Service was a little long as we had to wait because the door doesnt open with the keys. Room was Clean and we had the towels we needed. But for the price: 64 a night. You got what you pay for...

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I think 'great value' sums this place up.... The rooms were basic, but clean, with friendly staff... I have stayed in more expensive hotels, and had a less good experiences. If your expectations are for a budget hotel, and your experience is similar to mine, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed for 7 nights in July with a mate of mine. After reading a few reviews, I was originally a bit worried about what we might be walking ourselves into with this motel, but I'm happy to report that the stay was much better than the reviews gave credit for!

Arrived on a sunday afternoon, politely checked in, very swiftly. Room was basic but clean, double bed each, working air con (which was a bonus as I didn't know the rooms had it!) fridge, tv, and decent bathroom. Obviously it's not a top of the range hotel, but for the value, it can't be beaten!!!

Slept well every night (and I'm a very light sleeper!); Sunday through to Thursday were perfect, woke up once on Friday night to a bit of noise from some lads on a night out, but was only the once, Saturday night, fine.

Overall, I would definitely use this Motel 6 again! The value is just too good to pass up!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2013

It changed my original perception of what I thought was a motel. It was clean, close to restaurants and shops, and the bathrooms were really nice too. The only thing I didn't like was that there were no fridges in some rooms.

1  Thank ElcandyAjayi A