“Great value for your money”
Review of Milestones

Milestones
Reserve with OpenTable
Milestones is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 337 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We always have a great meal at Milestones. The bar atmosphere is nice while you wait. Dinner is great value for the money. If you are a repeat customers you can get free appetizers by filling out a quick survey on line. Good assortment of wines with good pricing. The Mexican chocolate ibara cake is awesome. You can't go wrong!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

You'd never think but Milestones is THE place we go for Sunday brunch. We love the "benies" and the homemade salsa on the breakfast potatoes. The waiters are so professional and are proud to be part of the Milestones family and it shows. Classic Benedict or the Milestones benedict (my wife's favorite) are perfect time and time again.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stopped in for a casual dinner for our anniversary.
I recommend the New York strip. Fantastic. My wife had
the salmon and it was also mouth watering. Also, the garden
salad was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stopped at Milestones on our way home from Kingston and the service and food was top notch. Our server Craig went above and beyond to make sure our whole group had a fantastic experience. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great atmosphere, great food and staffed by a team of professionals who really want you to enjoy your dining experience.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wifes pasta had lots of flavour and was al dente. My steak was perfectly cooked mid rare and it had a nice bounce to it when I did the finger test. Sauce wasn't to bad a little more of it would have bin nice. The veg and potato needed a little more flavour and love. Server was great but a little uneducated as far as knowing the menu but did answer all my questions. Atmosphere was dark and romantic. And the price was reasonable. Overal a great dining experience.