“Yearly Event. Always Enjoyed.”
Review of Go Believe - CLOSED

Go Believe
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Woodbury, Connecticut
“Yearly Event. Always Enjoyed.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I take a yearly drive to visit her side of the family in Canada for Thanksgiving weekend. Somewhere in that weekend a trip to "Go Believe" happens. It was yesterday, this year. The menu is nicely laid out with photos, and you fill out your order sheet which is an awesome idea. Just check off the desired items, leave it on the table, it's picked up and the food starts arriving. All fresh, hot, and very good. We enjoyed over 15 different items and were served $2.00 beers. All for $11,99, and did I mention it's all you can eat? Two thumbs up.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jan&Dean

Fredericton, Canada
“Good Fish”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place has some great sushi. I only wish that their lunch menu was larger. The Toronto roll was definitely my favourite as I love spicy mayo and I also really enjoyed the spicy dynamite roll. The salmon sushi had very good fish, but there was too much rice and the rice was a bit overcooked. I also really liked the wontons as they have a meat filling, but the calamari was not good at all, it was chopped in little pieces and fried until it was hard. Overall, the fish quality at this restaurant is great and the maki is great as well, but there are some things that could use improvement especially with a lunch menu that is small in comparison to the other sushi restaurants in the area.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Food was good but mostly average”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I went here for my birthday because I love sushi. The food was good but slightly salty and the service was just another nice waiter.

• Visited August 2012
Whitby, Canada
“Fifth time, not last time”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is probably my fifth visit to Go Believe. I noticed that signs outside, and the website were saying that it is under new management. Since we had visitors from Trinidad and Alberta staying with us this weekend, we thought we would go for an early Mother's Day dinner. Reservations were made and our table was ready when we arrived. The food was as good as previous visits. The salmon and white tuna sashimi was melt in your mouth delicious. We ordered a lot of sushi and hand rolls...dynamite, spicy salmon, avacado, fashion, cowboy...too many to remember. The seaweed salads and endamame were excellent too. Service was outstanding. Orders were taken as soon as we could write them, dishes served and removed in a timely manner. Definitely the best all you can eat in Durham Region....and at $16.95 for a Saturday dinner!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank FlyAtNIght
Courtice, Canada
“Great sushi place”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I personally think this is the best sushi place in Durham Region. Nice atomosphere, and quick staff, with very fresh food. I just wish they didn't try to seat everyone (especially at lunch tme) around the noisy cash/kitchen area, when there are so many better tables in the nicer part of the restaurant. Seems like the staff just don't want to make the effort to walk to serve the guests in the better part of the restaurant. But this simple thing would make for a much better dining experience. That's my only complaint about this place.

Visited January 2013