“Always good tasty food.....never been disappointed.”
Review of The Lake Grill

The Lake Grill
Ranked #12 of 332 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving Whitby for over 10 years, casual, fine dining and friendly service. Specialize in seafood, premium grade steak and delicious sauce pasta. Highly recommended to make reservations for dinner and lunch on weekdays and Saturday dinner. Gourmet breakfast on the weekend (9:00 am to 2:00 pm), sorry no reservations. We believe in fresh, in-house sauces, dressings, desserts and more. Catering available offsite.
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Went today for lunch.....it was excellent, I had black bean soup which was delicious and the crab cakes which came with a mango pineapple salsa and a small salad.....yummy. I have been to this restaurant several times, it's a little pricey but always good.

1  Thank Pam R

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Always excellent food,beautifully and creatively presented.
Restaurant has outgrown its size given its popularity and is very crowded and noisy at peak times.

1  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We love going here on saturday or sunday for breakfast/brunch. The prices are a bit more, but well worth it as the food is quite good! The Durham area is definitely lacking in some great breakfast spots if your looking for anything other than the usual bacon and eggs, but the lake grill serves some great benedicts and our favorite is the huevos rancheros! It is not quite huevos rancheros ( I am from San Diego!), but delicious non the less with some great Mexican toppings! The creme brûlée french toast is quite decadent as well if your looking for something on the sweeter side! We have yet to be here for lunch or dinner but have heard nothing but rave reviews! I would recommend this place to anyone in the area!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

All around awesome
From the staff to the chef and is great dishes.
We love this resturant as we go often and it's always a pleasure.

A Marco Plumbing
Mark and Kristen

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have never been to this restaurant before, although I have driven by it. We were there for a family birthday and they opened for us on a Sunday evening. the first thing I noticed is how clean it is in the restaurant. Then the pleasant friendly staff seated us. Coke was served out of a glass bottle in an actual "coke glass". Haven't seen that in many years. Excellent choice of wines on the menu. for starters I had the crab cakes and managed to have a taste of the calamari as well. both appetizers were very nice. For the main, I had the Seafood linguini. Very nice as well. Had to pass on Desert. The smell of coffee forced me to have a cup and was glad I did. Nice finish to a nice dinner.
If I return, I would request to sit on the south side of the dinning room. We were pretty much in front of the open kitchen and the fan was quit loud. Still my plan is to return often as this place is such a delight.