“Great service!”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Tweed, Canada
“Great service!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great service, greeted as we entered and seated. Service was quick and friendly. Food was excellant and fresh. My wife and I will certainly be back. Well worth the 1.5 hour drive to eat here.

• Visited June 2013

Canada
“Worth the 1 1/2 hr drive”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have been here twice, and have had excellent food and service both times. Last weekend, they were hosting a large gold tournament, but the staff handled it with grace and efficiency. We didn't have to wait long, and were checked on many times to make sure we didn't need anything. The food is authentic and delicious. The fish tacos are our favorite. We splurged on dessert this time, the deep fried ice cream is a scrumptious feat of engineering! We'll be back again and would recommend it to anyone who loves fresh mexican cuisine.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank loutri
Whitby, Canada
“Always excellent”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Food is always fresh and amazingly good!
I hate that so many people have discovered it! Have to make reservations now.
Waiting for the patio to open!!

Lindsay, Canada
“Real Deal”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Had lunch at Los Cabos this afternoon. It's wonderful to find a place that serves classic TexMex food. The food was great, the service excellent, and the decor a perfect Mexican restaurant cliche. They had a beer special on, which is always appreciated. Best of all, was the wifi password.

Toronto, Canada
“Dirty Utensils”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Food was okay. I had the mahi mahi. I asked for no onions, which she said wouldn't be a problem. When the meal arrived she told me that there were onions in the salsa, I didn't want to be rude, so I accepted them as it was already made. There were also onions on the beans. Both of which could have been mentioned at ordering and I would have substituted.

2 Thank Naithan L