“Great Experience”
Review of Chatterpaul's

Chatterpaul's
Ranked #3 of 330 Restaurants in Whitby
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was our first time to this restaurant. It does not appear to be much from the outside but don't let that deceive you. The interior is well done , with an ambiance expected at a nice restaurant in downtown Toronto.
First, the service was excellent. The wait staff new their menu very well. They were helpful with suggestions, suggested accompanying wines and were very timely with their service.
Second, the food is excellent. A good sized menu, good variety but not overwhelming. We could have eaten only appetizers...so many good choices but settled on pan fried calamari and cedar planked Brie. We had fun trying to figure out the spices. Both highly recommended.
For the main courses we settled on Flat Iron steak and Lobster tail along with Chilean Sea Bass. Again. Both excellent, very well presented and a decent amount of food. The sauces served with the steak were amazing!
For dessert we chose the Key Lime pie and Carrot cake. Again, both excellent.
Overall we were very pleased with experience at Chatterpauls and we are looking forward to going back to try other dishes. The price was high moderate but fair and we enjoyed a nice, easy paced dining experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Every meal I have ever had here is amazing. Just different levels of amazing. I highly reccommend it. It's a funny looking strip plaza from the outside but the moment you walk in you feel transported to a trendy spot and the service is always excellent! But the fod is absolutely amazing. I love how they have a ton of gluten free and healthy options but when you have them you don't feel your getting second best. They taste top notch. Even their desserts. I love their spicy calamari and Thai shrimp (they will give us gluten free people rice noodles). And my mom felt like lobster and they had a steak and lobster dish and she wasn't keen on steak so try just replaced the steak with more lobster. Time and time again I've been impressed with their ambience, service and amazing food. Get the white chocolate creme brule. Best I've ever had!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went for lunch with a friend. Food was excellent. The tilapia I ordered came with vegetables instead of rice or potatoes, which was very tasty. My friend had pork and shrimp which she loved.The atmosphere was warm and friendly. The service was great. Absolutely no complaints a great choice overall.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

It has been a few years since we have been here and decided to go for their summerlicious menu. The duck appetizer was very tough. Two of us had the salmon Wellington with lobster sauce and we both found it very good. Our other guest had the chicken with pasta and said the meal was very bland and not very tasty. We all had the crime brûlée and it was excellent. We went on a Wednesday night and the place was packed. It was very noisy at times making it difficult for conversation.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Chatterpauls is my favourite restaurant; the meals are simply fantastic and as a regular, they have never disappointed. I strongly recommend to anyone who is visiting the area.