“Great apps not so crazy about the mains” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chatterpauls

Chatterpauls
Ranked #5 of 314 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto
“Great apps not so crazy about the mains”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a few times over the last year. i have probably tried most of their dishes, i totally love their chattercake, and the calamari. I have enjoyed almost all the apps that I have ordered there. the mains are a different story, I would have to say I didn't enjoy a single one. The desserts are usually good, my favourites are the apple tart/pie it is really good and the creme brulee is pretty good as well. the Service and ambiance are impeccable. we go back for the service but they really need to work on the mains. there's only so many times you can return for the apps and service.

1 Thank mistafairy

Whitby, Canada
“Excellent dinner on Thursday, then wonderful banquet today”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Despite living close to Chatterpauls for over 9 years, I have never visited, until this week when I was there twice. On Thursday we stopped by for dinner. The chicken parmesan was outstanding, and service was attentive, prompt and polite. If anything, the portions could have been larger. Today I was there for my son's football banquet. Again service was excellent, and the food was wonderful.

1 Thank FlyAtNIght
“Great food, environment and staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had heard great things about this restaurant and decided to go for my friends birthday. The appetizers were a good size and very tasty and the mains were presented nicely and tasted great! They had a good selection of wines and the service was very good. We would most definitely go again. We had reservations which I suggest is a good idea (especially on weekends as it was packed).

Whitby, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

We decided to go out for dinner on a Thursday evening to celebrate an event in our lives. We chose Chatterpauls. We had been there before and had been very pleased. We have to say that we were not disappointed. Service was very friendly and efficient. The food was outstanding with exceptional flavours. We both were extremely pleased with our food. The ambience is lovely. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

Diane and Paul

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Diane K
Oshawa, Canada
“It was good...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

The atmosphere was very nice, beautiful work done inside. The food portions were very small and left us having to go for more food after we left.