“Okay, but... ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Plates too big for a normal human been, quite expensive. Big difference of temperature between outside (32°C) and inside, family got frozen.
I will think twice next time.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

One of the better chain of deli's and has a wide range of choice in the meat itself, traditional Medium is my preference although the old fashioned is also quite tasty. If you are expecting more from a chain style Deli than you will be disappointed, this could never compare to the iconic Ben's or Dunn's for example. Latkes were overcooked and too thick for my taste and fries, well let's just say they would never be known for them. The menu is however typically broad and offers a good choice of options. Our server was outstanding and clearly loved her job unlike so many in this profession. The WORST aspect is the giant gum ball machine at the entrance that my 5 year old spotted! Twenty five cents a gum ball but includes the chance to win a prize several of which are clearly displayed in the case with the gum. Nothing exceptional but Barbie items and several others attracted my little girls attention. So a dollar seventy five later doesn't she win! BUT as our waitress explained that does NOT mean she wins one of the displayed items but a chance at ANOTHER random selection process for the final prize WOW $3.50 off a take out order, what every 5 year old dreams of. Sad to say that the gum ball machine is a CLASSIC example of misleading advertising and given the audience to which it is directed should be removed!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

In another review, I claimed that if I wanted smoke-meat I would only go to Schwartz.
Well, we were in a hurry and needed to eat some place nearby and quick as well and Chenoy's just happened to be on our way.

That was a mistake. The smoke meat was salty & chemical-like taste. The texture was so "odd" - very soft and gelatinous... almost like "mushy rubber".
We ordered both kinds: Classic & Old-Fashion style smoke-meat sandwich ... & I swear that if you were blind-folded, you would not detect any difference, they both tasted the same and identical texture. Even the smoke-meat that you can find in the grocery- that comes inside a sealed pouch that you boil in water- can be more appreciated.

There is one plus, though, that I would give to Chenoy's ... and that is their chopped liver appetizer ... that was good.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

this chain of restaurants have been around for a while with their classic deli menu, but lately their on their way of writing themselves off the map. In short cheap but also disgusting... and yes you can go wrong with toast, cold with hard butter, our neighbor was having a smokemeat spaghetti, the sight churned my stomach. All in all restaurant dirty and unkept! A big mistake for breakfast or any other meal.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is a good place for smoked meat and is open 24 hours a day. The portions are large and the prices are OK.

1  Thank TeacherGuyMontreal