“Menu much improved since last visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #140 of 213 Restaurants in Brossard
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sherbrooke, Canada
“Menu much improved since last visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very helpful staff which accomodated our big gang unanounced. Wide choice of pasta, pizza, starters. great atmosphere with tv's everywhere for the hockey game...Little pricey but worth it. Definite familiy and sports fan spot.

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Brossard, Canada
“Ok pizza, good decor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Service was friendly and good, pizza was good, and the feeling was that I had been in this place in quite a few cities. There was nothing to make it stand out, but, it is clean, efficient, and filling

Visited November 2012
Montreal, Canada
“LOOOVVE The Boston...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

It's been awhile, but I do love Boston Pizza. It's yummy.
I have a hard time justifying the calories & who can eat just one piece? (not moi)
The last time, I found it quite pricey, but that's not fair because the ingredients are better than most. Great cheese! I plan to try it again...soon. Maybe a little pizza & a side salad.

Visited October 2011
Canada
“Great terrace on a hot summer evening!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I decided to give Boston Pizza another chance after a less than satisfying experience several years ago. It was a Friday night and there was a good crowd both at the bar and on the terrace. The inside restaurant had a few tables occupied. Service was slow however I did not mind as it was a warm evening and very pleasant to sit on their terrace and people watch. We both ordered the spare ribs; my husband the large one with Jack Daniels sauce and fries, and I had the small one with honey/garlic sauce and vegetables. We did not have a starter but a large salad was included with the main course which was served as a starter. I had the garden salad which was a little heavy on green lettuce although my husband's caesar salad looked interesting and varied. We both enjoyed our ribs while agreeing that they were not the best we had ever eaten but as good as the other major chains, My husband drank 2 beers on tap while I had a large glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. We did not eat dessert or order coffee. I found the portion sizes in both cases were adequate however the overall price was a little steep for what we had - $82.38 including tip. Would we go back? Not sure. The reason we went was because of an Airmiles promotion.

• Visited August 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“great place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

they have al kinds of foods in differnt portions to staify anyone. with th e WIFI you can get your work done will you relax.

Visited June 2012