“Unprofessionel and Rude”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Television, Waitstaff
Brossard, Canada
“Unprofessionel and Rude”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I had already ate at Station des Sports once before and found that the food was average and the service coulb be better. However, we thought that this restaurant would be great to hold a special event ..... and went ahead to reserve for 60 people on a Saturday! What a mistake that was! My husband had reserved 3 weeks ago and the Monday before our event, I received a call from probably a very young inexperienced, rude waitress that announced to me that they had to cancel our reservation, because 7h30 pm was to late! I asked to speak to the manager and explained the situation, but he told me that there was no solution and hung up on me!

In conclusion, we will never go back to this restaurant and we will explain the situation to the 60 people and more that we were suppose to bring there; that they will be beter served elsewhere....

Don't try to reserve for a group on a Saturday night or probly for any other night! They'll probably cancel on you!!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank ACshinkyokushin

Brossard, Quebec
“Fast food sitting down”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

It's between a fastfood chain and a nice restaurant + cheap beer.

Low price, lots to choose from and pleases your hunger.

It's a sports bar, so it can be noisy, leave the classy strings you have at home.
If you don't have high expectation and want to relax with friends and have a drink... go there.

• Visited June 2013
Montreal
“Awful - waste of time.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

this place looks nice from the outside but when you walk in there's no one to great you. We sat at a table and someone came over to say we couldn't sit there and pointed to a place we could. She couldn't/wouldn't speak English. We sat at this new table and waited, and waited and.... The staff we joking around together and it took 10 min for someone to come over.

It was loud, expensive and the food was average at best. Everything was packaged frozen food. No wait, the lettuce wasn't - grin.

I had high hopes for this place but won't go back. I hear many others around here saying the same thing. Too expensive, crappy food, so-so staff.

Visited June 2013
montreal
“very noisygood value foodpooooor service”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

its cool when a game is on theres tvs everywhere even in your booth wowowowow
food is ok great value
normal fast food meals
beer pints are huggggge 4 liters
its the service you have to run after them
they forget you
or Are watching the game right beside you while they work
but i understand its so big maybe they should hire more
we were seated right away even on game night
but you need to be there at 630 no later or they give awY your table
bathrooms are clean
but a cool hangout place ;)