“Okay place to hangout”

Le Mile Public House
Ranked #21 of 213 Restaurants in Brossard
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“Okay place to hangout”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I like Miles, because I like the atmosphere it gives out. The food is decent, except for the fries that are pretty good. Customer service is pretty horrible. They all think they are on top of the world, they never check up on you, they never smile. Drinks are a little bit more pricey then other places but only worth it because of the location and the atmosphere. Probably one of the worst place for customer service but they get helped out because of the atmosphere.

Montreal
“Fun for lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Food was middle of the road but it was a fun atmosphere and good place for lunch. Definetly a pub place with good suds. The food was mostly pretty good but the cook has to cut back on the sodium. Everything was just a little salty. Maybe they want you to drink more? Service was very good.

“Bad service”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been to this restaurant on several occasions and the service has gotten worse after every single time.

I don't usually give a restaurant a 2nd chance with bad service and I have been very tolerant of this restaurant because my wife enjoys the salmon tartar.

However, given the limited choices on the menu and the price range. I feel that I am not getting good value for the price. If you want to charge those prices , make sure the service is exceptional. I work downtown and have the oppurtunity to eat at many fantastic locations.

When I pay premium prices at a restaurant , I expect exceptional service. E.g : dishes left on our table for long periods of time, empty tabasco bottles, we had to ask for utensils, we got our drinks after our meal.

Plus when we asked for service, it felt like we were bothering the staff comfortably relaxing around the bar area.

Ryan Tasciyan
Investment Advisor
National Bank Financial : Wealth Management
ryan.tasciyan@bnc.ca

• Visited July 2013
PilouDupont, Manager at Le Mile Public House, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Hello Ryan,

I just read your comment. All comments are very positive for us. We always try to do our best to provide the best for our customers. Following your review, we are pleased to offer for you and your spouse, a meal and drink at our restaurant. Please take the time to rewrite us at the following address so we can contact you. (pilou.dupont.milepublichouse @ gmail.com)

We apologize for any inconvenience you had at our restaurant.

Team Mile Public House
Montreal, Canada
“Trying to be hip”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had lunch there and tried the salmon tartare. It was ok. My cousin had the beef tartare and it tasted nothing, so boring! Also had a salad with chicken, also very average, nothing special about the dressing or anything. The drinks are kinda cool and not too pricey (if you compare with Distillerie, wich they try to imitate with big mason jars). The vibe was cool tho. But the service was rude. Too bad, looked like a nice spot in Quartier Dix30.

1 Thank mc_1990
Hello MC_1990,

We apologize for any inconvenience you had at our restaurant.

Team Mile Public House
Calgary, Canada
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great atmosphere, good selection of local beers, excellent poutine! I went a couple times in the week I was in Montreal, always happy with the service.

Visited May 2013
Hello TJ004,

Thank you for your comment. We always try to do our best with customers to make sure that they love our place.Thank you !

Mile Public House