“long lineups scool place sloww service”

Le Mile Public House
Ranked #21 of 214 Restaurants in Brossard
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
montreal
“long lineups scool place sloww service”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

i love the atmosphere
but took us one hour to get in and they do not accept reservations unless youre a verrrry big group.
the drinks are about 9$ for small and 13$ for big as seen in picture, absolutely more than enough was the highlight of the night especially the mojitos!!!!
fries 5$ and yummy
got entree salmon tartare as in pics.
it just took about 30 minutes to get the food and very hard to get the bill in the end.
cool place i recommend for some time with friends. not to have conversations very loud.

• Visited April 2013
PilouDupont, Manager at Le Mile Public House, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Hello Leonasun,

I just read your comment. All comments are very positive for us. We always try to do our best to provide the best for our customers. Following your review, we are pleased to offer for you a meal or a drink at our restaurant to show you we can do better. Please take the time to rewrite us at the following address so we can contact you. (pilou.dupont.milepublichouse @ gmail.com)

We apologize for any inconvenience you had at our restaurant.

Team Mile Public House

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food! Great drinks! Reasonable price!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

After a long afternoon of shopping with the gf we noticed this place and decided to try it out. Great staff , very friendly, I had a salmon tartar and my gf had the duck poutine. We also had the specialty drinks in the mason jars, Mohito heaven!!! Finally a place I can call my own, I highly recommend this place.

1 Thank Ramoramo77
Hello Ramoramo77,

Thank you for your comment. We always try to do our best with customers to make sure that they love our place.

Thank you !

Mile Public House
Brossard, Canada
“Amazing scratch made-food !!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I discovered this place by pure luck. We were walking along in the ¨Quartier dix-30¨ in Brossard on valentine's day. Not knowing where to go shopping next, we had a craving for some lunch and walked towards this place that looked very friendly. We went in met with one of the owners that sat us down and explained the concept and menu to us. The atmosphere is very relaxed with a very unassuming feel to it. The food was amazing ! I had the french onion soup as an entrée. It tasted great and didn't taste as if there were any powdered onion or garlic flavors. Everything tasted home-made. As a main course I had the braised short ribs with fries and veggies on the side. FALL-OFF the bone tender, it was melt in your mouth tasty with a great b-b-q sauce that didn't take over the dish...my girlfriend had the mahi-mahi with a great little veggie soup as an entrée. The fish was well cooked (Not overcooked) and had a great salsa on it. There are also specialty drinks that are served in mason jars which is pretty cool. Overall a great experience. The one knock I would have on this place : I'm pretty sure that with the acoustics in a place like this, it must get pretty loud pretty fast if the restaurant is packed. So, bear that in mind if you're thinking of having a ¨quiet¨meal over there. But for the rest AWESOME !!!

• Visited February 2013