“Best pizza in Brossard ”
Review of Boite a Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Boite a Pizza
Ranked #59 of 249 Restaurants in Brossard
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Crust is light and slightly crispy with just the right amount of toppings. Tastes even better the next day!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed July 21, 2016

easy convenient and fair price for good pizza. our kids love this place, whenever we have no time to cook boit de pizza is always our go to place

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

I've lived in Brossard for most of my life. I grew up right around the corner from a restaurant called Terry's, which literally made the best subs in the world. I cried when they closed. These subs are the closest I've had since Terry's.... And that's a great compliment, trust me.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed February 5, 2015 via mobile

I've ordered take our pizza from them a few times! Finally a good pizza place in Brossard. Good price! They are very nice on the phone! When I go in the man who is always there (probably the owner) very nice man! I would recommend this place and continue to go there for their good quality of pizza!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We ordered two pizzas and they were quite tasty. The people on the phone were very courteous and the driver very friendly

Date of visit: February 2013