“Arguably the best burguer I've ever had.”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #27 of 220 Restaurants in Brossard
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I had heard about this chain but had never been to one of their restaurants.

This franchise is not present in Ontario as far as I know.

A friend insisted I tried their burguers and I just did. Veredict? Amazing.

First of all, they cook the meat from raw, which takes about 5 mins. They have free peanuts to keep yourself busy while the sandwich is ready. Nice touch!

The free condiments are great. Especially the grilled onions and mushrooms. I was pleasantly surprised to get FRESH slices of jalapeño peppers, as opposed to the commonplace pickled kind.

So, it's more than worth anyone's while to visit them.

I'M GLAD THEY ARE NOT in Toronto... or I'd be in serious dietary trouble!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

If a hamburger is what you want, this is the place in Dix 30... The production is fast, there were not many people there when we were, but the burger was good and the fries as well

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had a great experience from start to finish. Even though this is not a table service restaurant I would still consider the service good. Our cashier was very friendly and tables were cleaned the minute a customer left the restaurant. So the restaurant was clean

The burgers are great and the portions are huge. Free refills on drinks which is always great.

Not much atmosphere to the place making it a good place to stop for a quick bite not an evening out.

If you're in the mood for a good burger on Montreal's south shore this is the spot.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Kind of a fast lunch. You choose what you want in your hamburgers and they are good. But the fries aren't that 'so incredible' like they say. To me it's overrated and is an average place. Lots of noise.

It's good if you have a crave for burgers. But that's it !

Reviewed November 30, 2011

Very nice list of condiments, not your standard Fast Food Chain, here we can customize your burgers, Servings are very generous.
Free peanut to eat while you wait for your orders!!
Loud background music though, meant to get customers in and out, no internet cafe here!!