I am a member of the Best Western Gold Crown Club frequent traveler program and stay in many BW hotels in North America and Europe.
This hotel was a disappointment in the quality of the room, service and the price compared with other hotels located in suburbs of Montreal.
When I checked in, the only room available was a smoking room (although my reservation requested a non-smoking room). Needless to say, the room smelled like an ash tray, and cigarette burns were prominent on the table surfaces in the room. The outside rooms have an interior and exterior door to the parking lot, and my room was definitely in need of refurbishment (old, shabby furnishings and the outside door frame was rotting and needed replacement). I found the front desk clerks provided inconsistent service (a couple times I called on the inside telephone and there was no answer). The "breakfast room" is a joke--as it's about the size of a walk-in closet, and when the hotel is fully booked--it definitely can only accommodate a few people at a time (I had to come back later as even the chairs in the adjacent lobby were occupied by people eating with paper plates in their lap).
Considering the "special" AARP/AAA rate of 107.10 C$ plus the customary 15% tax--I definitely considered this hotel overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests keep returning to this Brossard hotel because there is no beating the location, stellar accommodations, and fantastic price. Downtown Montreal is a wonderful place for a vacation. You're nestled close to La Prairie Golf at this Brossard hotel, so working on your swing and getting some sunshine is always an option. The Southshore nightlife is unbelievable, so don't forget to pack your best duds to paint the town red. Cartier district 10-30 has a reputation for incredible dining, fine cocktails and fantastic live music. Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking is standard. However, it's the breakfast included that really gets guests riled up. Indulge when it comes to the most important meal of the day. After all, it's on us. Fill up with waffles, cereal, yogurt, pastries, fresh fruits, and of course 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juice. Now you're ready for an adventure. The La Ronde Six Flags(R) Park is an absolute must if you're traveling with kids or are a kid at heart. The Parc Safari is a wild ride for every adrenaline junkie. Granby Zoo features wildlife and exotic animals from around the world. Montreal festivals like the Grand Prix(R), Jazz Festival, and Francofolies draw guests from around the country. Rest assured youll be at the center of it all at this Brossard hotel. When traveling on business, you deserve to be spoiled. Bus tours, construction workers, sports teams, and school groups all call this Brossard hotel their home away from home. With a meeting facility for up to 10 people, where else can you find such amazing accommodations with this kind of affordability. Choosing where you're staying has never been simpler. Our knowledgeable, friendly staff members are happy to help you in any way possible. Need some recommendations or directions. Every employee of this Brossard hotel is committed to making your stay perfect. Reserve your upcoming travels at BEST WESTERN Brossard right now. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel Brossard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Brossard Hotel Brossard
- Best Western National
- Best Western Brossard
- Brossard Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Brossard Quebec