“Not impress”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Brossard
Ottawa, Canada
“Not impress”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Room is rather small for BW Plus, Breakfast was okay, there are hot and cold in the menu
Front door leading to the parking lot need repair. There were a boys hockey teams when we were there, noisy in the hall way.

Room Tip: Next time we'll go comfort inn across the street.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Plus7746, General Manager at Best Western Hotel Brossard, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Sir/Mme,

I would like to take this opportunity to show our gratitude for taking time to write about us on your recent stay. and i am so sorry that we didn't meet your expectation but we certaintely value your feedback to improve on our products and serices. I can promise you that we are continuosly working hard to deliver superior cutomer care for our guests. I just hope that you are going to give us another chance to serve you in the near future.
If there is any other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Jinnie Kang
General manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Michigan
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel for four nights. The rooms are average sized, we enjoyed having a small refrigerator in our room for drinks. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful in answering our questions about the area. Montreal is just a short drive over the bridge so it was easy to travel back and forth. Breakfast is included and it was a nice selection. Overall we were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed July 2012
, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Brossard, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Hello Chicabug!

Every guest is a valued guest, and we were delighted to be your chosen hotel during your recent stay. Thank you for such a great review. We strive to perfect our services by reading your comments.We hope that you experienced exceptional service as intended by our Management and Staff.

Have a wonderful day and feel free to reach me anytime you need for a future booking :)

Canandaigua, New York
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel is very much on the better end of the 3-star standard.
Rooms are spacious, with comfortable beds, everything was clean and orderly, as you'd expect.
Not a particularly "scenic" location on Taschereau Blvd, but very convenient to restaurants, and a quick 15-minute drive to downtown Montreal across the Champlain bridge on weekends (outside of the horrendous weekday rush-hours, of course)

Check in was prompt and attentive and desk staff gladly helped remedy a "noisy neighbor" situation. Very much appreciated.
Did not get to take advantage of the pool or complimentary breakfast, but did use the wireless internet, which was very easy to get connected to.

Would recommend as a more affordable alternative to a downtown hotel, if you didn't mind the extra commute, and certainly as a great hotel if you need to be on the South Shore.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Markham, Canada
Reviewed July 7, 2012

10 minutes from Montreal downtown, pretty easy to find. Hotel was small, my room was small as well. Only thing I complain was the air conditioner was too noisy that it ran like a truck engine. Breakfast was good one day they provided scrambled egg and bacon, croissant, waffles... the other day no scrambled eggs anymore, may be I was late to come down for breakfast. Breakfast area was the largest I have seen from many hotels, pretty comfy seats. The price was not cheap. But in Montreal's standard this was already in the lower price range.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Brossard, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear Sir/Mme,

My sincere thanks for your review of our hotel. I was happy to share your comments with my team. It is comments such as yours that motivate us to continually improve upon our products and services. It was also gratifying to learn that our continual investment into our breakfast area has not gone un-noticed. Regarding your comments about the lack of scrambled eggs during breakfast, I would like to extend my sincere apologies. As our standard states we are obliged to serve a simple continental breakfast. We have instead decided to take it up a notch and also provide a hot menu for our guests satisfaction. Unfortunately, we had underestimated how popular these new items were going to be! However, rest assured that we have since then equipped our property with a larger storage space for our breakfast items and hope to never encounter such an experience again :)

Once again thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Brossard, we sincerely look forward to your next stay with us.

Yours in hospitality,

Rochester, Michigan
Reviewed July 2, 2012

June 27, 2012. Definitely recommend. It is a very short drive from old Montreal and downtown. Very nice friendly staff, nice atmosphere, clean rooms, comfortable beds. They had some tours come in when we were there which caused chaos during breakfast with them running out of food and juices quite early in the day. This hotel is a must consideration for people visiting Montreal.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Sir/Mme,

I was absolutely overjoyed to share your comments with my team. It is comments such as yours that motivate us to continually improve upon our products and services. It was also gratifying to learn that our continual investment into training as well as the strong emphasis put on overall hotel and in-room cleanliness has not gone un-noticed. I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for your kind recommendation. If your travels bring you back our way in the futur, feel free to contact me directly at our property. I would be delighted to assist you :)

Yours in hospitality,

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Very cosy room, cool flat screen tvs, excellent hot breakfast, free wifi, very friendly and helpful staff, great pool and gym, very close proximity to montreal. i would definitely stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms have an entrance from outside which is very convenient
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank alemac363
, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel Brossard, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Hello Alemac363!

I would like to take the time to thank you for such a kind review.
We thrive on this kind of feedback and only hope to improve our services that we provide to you.

I truly hope to have you stay with us again in the near futur. Have a wonderful day!

Best Western Plus Brossard
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I made a reservation online, at the Best Western Plus Brossard, 10 days prior to my granddaughter and her family arriving for a 2 day visit from NH. I received a phone call from the manager the day before their arrival telling me that they had overbooked and there were no rooms available. They said they found accommodations at other hotels/motels until I found out later they were for a smaller size room. Finally, after going to see the manager myself, they suddenly were able to give me the room I had requested...saying that it needed some "small" repair.
What they were trying to do with my booking is something I just can't comprehend. At 78 years of age I just didn't need this kind of hassel! Then again maybe it was really a LAST MINUTE SCREW UP!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Plus7746, General Manager at Best Western Hotel Brossard, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear Sir,

I sincerely apologize again for the inconviencies we caused you. However, when we met we did absolutely everything to accomodate your family by understanding the situation you were in. I only hoped that your family enjoyed their stay with us and hoping to serve again in near future.

Sincerely

Jinnie Kang
General manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brossard
Hotel Brossard
Econo Lodge Brossard
Econo Lodge Brossard
#7 of 10 in Brossard
Hotel Dauphin Montreal - Longueuil

Been to Best Western Hotel Brossard? Share your experiences!