Tripadvisor

“Nor worth it!”

Restaurant Seoul Yokoso
Ranked #61 of 244 Restaurants in Brossard
Reviewed January 21, 2020

My daughter and I love Korean BBQ however we did not even like this restaurant. The sushi was very limited, and it tasted like grocery store sushi.
The beef was only seasoned with salt and pepper, and the calamari was not fresh. It tasted fishy and it was like chewing an elastic.
Note: we were there for lunch, so perhaps more is available at dinner, but the menu was quite limited and there are far better restaurants for Korean BBQ in the city. I do not recommend.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed December 6, 2019

I came with with my wife for a dinner out. We were originally going to go to Buffet Des Continents (in the same mall). However we waited there for 20 minutes and it looked like we were never going to get seated. As we left to go elsewhere we saw this place and noticed that there was no line. We had seen it online and decided to give it a try.
I'm glad we did. It is an all you can eat where you order what you want through your smart phone. Delivery of the food was fairly quick.
There is a grill on each table where you can BBQ your own meats. We tried some of almost everything and, while I didn't like everything, what I didn't like was a matter of preference and not bad quality.
You can also order prepared foods (scallops, tempura shrimp, salt and pepper squid). As well as your more typical 'Chinese' food (general Tao, sesame beef) Everything was very good.
The service was very friendly.
Like most places like this, sometimes when they get busy they may miss something that you ordered.
We will defiantly be back.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 17, 2019

Visited 3 times already, once for dinner and twice for lunch. I feel like the lunch is a great deal, all meats, sushis and makis are good, and the spicy seafood soup is reallly good if you are into hot stuff. However, I felt that the dinner menu does not justify the price. At that price, i would expect sashimis...
Great food, good service
Just don t order the corn! And although excellent don t fill yourself up on fried food otherwise the all you can eat may become "useless"

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2019

Been here twice since it's opening. Will be returning again and again!!! The food is delicious, the service is great (even a little too fast for my liking!) and there are sooooo many things on the menu. And for $16.99 per personne? It's a steal!!! Meats and noodles and wings and sushi and dumplings and bibimbop and sooooo many things to eat!!! Some better than others (I found the bibimbop to be just ok...). You need to be ok with using youir cel phone at the table (it kind of surpised us, the phone is never allowed at our table...), the food is ordered via a web page.

Go. NOW! It's much much better than the other Koreans in the area (I'm a fan!!). And before long, word will be out and there'll be HUGE lineups to come here. Go now!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 29, 2019

What really differentiates this place is that you order your food via your smartphone by scanning a QRcode they give you in the beginning (which opens a website)
The place is a fusion place where you can order Korean BBQ and Sushi as well as Chinese dishes. The Korean BBQ is more focused on non-Korean palettes as I find it overly sweet but it's still tasty. The sushi is ok however the torched ones are pretty good. When it gets busy they may take a bit of their time or miss orders but perhaps going during rush hour is not the best way.

Date of visit: July 2019