“Amazing food !! Worth the price !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Angkoria

Angkoria
Ranked #83 of 213 Restaurants in Brossard
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Cambodian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brossard, Canada
“Amazing food !! Worth the price !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2011

My girlfriend saw this little hidden gem and looked at the menu and decided we were going to try it out. This restaurant is lost in a desolate strip mall between a subway, hot dog place and a Tim Hortons...WOW !! Very friendly staff, BYOB, Amazing food, we went for lunch and dinner recently, everything is good. We had the entrées, fried won tons (Very light and crispy, not greasy) and imperial rolls. Soup was THAI soup with cabbage and vermicelli mmmm very good not too spicy with good balance overall.(Great soup for a chilly winter's night, I'd take 5 gallons of that soup!!) The main course was the shrimp with BANGKOK sauce and vermicelli and veggies, again spicy, well balanced not overpowering. I must add this comment on the shrimp, Too often these restaurants overcook their shrimp and they become stringy and too hard. Not this place, both times we went, these guys nailed it !! We haven't tried other things but we can't wait to go back...I must mention that this restaurant has a max capacity of 40-50 covers. It would be a good idea to reserve for the end of week (Thurs to Sun)

• Visited January 2011
3 Thank PG102

Montreal, Canada
“Angkoria is my culinary happy place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2010

The food is always fresh and tasty.
The sauces are authentic.
The staff are incredibly friendly yet not intrusive.
I recommend the Hanoi soup for its delicate and subtle flavour.
This restaurant, only a few blocks from my home, has become like comfort food to me.
Judging by the always busy nature, I think it has become so for others as well.

1 Thank JimmyMTL
Maputo, Mozambique
“Good food, busy, BYOB”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2010

Not-so-new anymore restaurant in Brossard, with steadily good-quality food, attentive service, and a BYOB option. The table d'hôte options are a good choice for the hungry visitor as they provide good value for money. The restaurant serves the tastiest and freshest spring rolls I've ever had. The food is in general moderately spiced, so if you like it hot, ask for it and they'll be glad to obliged. Husband in the kitchen and wife often on the floor, so if you're unhappy and let them know, they'll fix it for you.

3 Thank Cesc_35
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Interesting new restaurant. Food is tasty, but ask for extra spice if you want it. Excellent, friendly, bilingual...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2009

Interesting new restaurant. Food is tasty, but ask for extra spice if you want it. Excellent, friendly, bilingual service. Would gladly go again.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook