“Nice place at a nice rate.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Brossard

Hotel Brossard
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Brossard
Nashville
“Nice place at a nice rate.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a very well maintained hotel. Every thing is very clean & I loved the doors and the shower. We stayed in a Jr. Suite for 3 nights. Nice room close to downtown Montreal for a good rate. They gave us a cot for no charge. Not much right next to the motel, but you can drive to the mall in about 10 minutes. Our room included a small 'fridge, but no microwave. There is no pool or fitness center. They have free parking, wifi (I got about 6MB per sec) & continental breakfast. We would stay here again if we ever come through.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank cbintn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Whitby, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went back to Hotel Brossard in July 2013. I think of us as regulars.
In room # 302. as usual this room has a vague smell of sewage coming from the bathroom. I got used to it because I thought the whole hotel was like that.
then we had room # 316 and surprise, NO sewage odour flotting in the bathroom soooo it is a problem localized to certain parts of the hotel not the whole hotel as I first thought.
We will certainly go back again and enjoy the proximity to the expressway but PLEASE put gravel in the huge holes of the portion west of the hotel, the portion we use to go to Therese Street.

Room Tip: No swimming pool for the kids, No fitness centre for the grown ups my husband is disappointed tha...
Burlington, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and always found the hotel to be very clean and the staff to be friendly and helpful. However, my most recent visit, in July 2013, was quite a change, and not for the better.
The carpet in the hallways on the third floor was disgustingly dirty with stains everywhere and had an unpleasant odour. Our room was very clean - but the air conditioning didn't work. The staff were very nice about it and offered to give us a different room, but we opened the window and it was cool enough to sleep. The front desk staff at check-in and check-out were very nice.
The day after I checked out, I realized I had forgotten some very expensive skin cream and called the hotel right away and the friendly gentleman on the telephone told me he would get back to me the next day to let me know if it was found. I never heard anything back. I then sent an email with a photo of the cream, and still have not received a reply. I understand that this is my problem and not theirs, but would have appreciated a response.
I'm not sure I'd stay here again.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

A great alternative to the similarly-priced chain hotels. A lovely building with spacious rooms and all the basics. I particularly liked the large walk-in shower as an alternative to the standard bathtub-shower and plastic curtain at most hotels. The included breakfast was basic but adequate as the coffee was drinkable. The breakfast did not include any attempt at a hot-plate so no rubbery scrambled eggs etc. just breads, cereals, pastries, juice etc. There was a micro-wave. Outside the adjacent highway, like most of Montreal appears to be under never-ending construction and traffic is a nightmare - however none of the highway noise was noticeable once inside the hotel which was quiet. My only negative comment is that the front desk seemed unable to direct me to any local restaurants other than fast-food chains ... but that is what TripAdvisor is for and a quick search located a Thai restaurant within 5 minted walking distance.

1 Thank Kalambaka
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our reservation was handled without a glitch. Staff at the check in desk were efficient and very pleasant. Our French is limited and the clerk was completely comfortable switching to English. The room was spotless, the bed was reasonably comfortable and the bathroom clean and spacious. The free breakfast was limited, but adequate for most guests. Plenty to get your day off to a reasonable start although, personally speaking, we would have been happier with whole wheat toast rather than sweet "white" pastries. The hotel itself is a beautiful old building although the the rooms are completely updated and exactly as they appear online. We felt the stay was excellent value and we didn't feel we were staying in a budget hotel in any way.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kersaraam
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times during my business trips, and I absolutely love it. The rooms are quite large and are always clean and tidy. The staff is very pleasant and always accomodating. The breakfast that is served is also quite good. I always look forward to coming back to this hotel, it is definitately one of my favourite in QC!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Denise S
Prince George, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great location, stayed here during our company district meeting. Good morning breakfast! Comfortable rooms, I would definitely stay here again. I enjoyed the fancy decor it was like staying at a castle.

Room Tip: Something away from the elevator and vending machines would quiet
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Gordtgr
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brossard
BEST WESTERN Hotel Brossard
Econo Lodge Brossard
Econo Lodge Brossard
#8 of 10 in Brossard
Hotel Dauphin Montreal - Longueuil

Been to Hotel Brossard? Share your experiences!