Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel
$124
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe club loungelong walkstarbucks coffeesheraton montrealcomfortable bedair canadafree shuttlean overnight stayroom was largeshuttle servicefitness centeran early flightspgairportcirculardowntownrunway
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I am a lifetime platinum member of Starwood - so I've stayed in a lot of properties. This was my second stay - as an airport hotel, it was convenient, easy to get to, clean, staff was pleasant and it had my favorite beds, pillows and sheets on the club level. This last week when I stayed, I had gone to the airport and was almost through security when I received a call from my "emergency contact" where it was 2 am. She told me the hotel had called and found my wallet outside. Seconds later the hotel called to tell me - I'm thinking they would probably fed ex it to me - I had my passport - but lo and behold, the manager, Jules, told me to go back outside American and he would bring it to me. And he did - he took the shuttle to the airport, brought me my wallet and would accept no reward. That is above and beyond and I would like to recognize his effort. I also realized that my getting to the airport early paid off this time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Traveler_OC_9
Kevin G, General Manager at Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

We are all thrilled to read that the level of service Jules provided exceeded all your expectation. Jules as our Guest Experience Director really showed his and the teams commitment to delivering truly a differentiating and memorable experience while staying with us. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Kevin.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I spent just one night here and would return if in need of an airport hotel. The airport shuttle van was not easy to spot, the sign on the van was quite small. Room was furnished well and they offer free in-room Starbucks coffee. Soundproofing was good and everything was in good condition.

The hotel was quite full with teenagers who were fortunately mostly on the ground-level floor (I was on the top floor). When I went downstairs to check out the pool and restaurant, it was pretty chaotic, but they were just having fun.

I had a salad at the restaurant and it was satisfactory but a bit pricey. But I guess that's what you expect from hotel restaurants nowadays: mediocre food and high prices.

Check-out took quite long. There was only one agent to assist customers and the person in front of me took nearly 10 minutes - not sure why. By the time I finished checking out (took all of one minute), the shuttle van had just driven away so had to wait another 15 minutes for the next one. More staff at the front desk was obviously needed.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor to avoid noises from those above you.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Kevin G, General Manager at Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel on your stay with us. We do appreciate your feedback and will strive to improve the level of service to exceed all guest expectations. We do look forward to your return visit. Best regards, Kevin.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed at this airport facility due to the fact that our daughter was arriving very early in the morning to go on another trip with us. We were extremely disappointed with both the level of service as well as the amenities at the Club Level. The lounge was not staffed and the minimal amounts of food and drinks were gone almost immediately. In fact, we had no breakfast because everything had been consumed and there was no one to replace it.

The facility itself is beautiful and clean. Unfortunately, the front desk staff were too busy chatting to answer our call asking to leave the parking lot after they had given us an expired exit pass.

I do not think that this hotel merits the premium paid.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are well-soundproofed
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Kevin G, General Manager at Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

I sincerely apologize for the level of service your received. No excuses this should not have happened, it is not reflective of the level of service we provide. Our goals are to exceed expectation. Unfortunately in this case we have failed. Our Club rooms and lounge are extremely popular with our guest. We take great pride in the newly renovated lounge and find it gives us a great opportunity to connect with our guest in a relaxed atmosphere. We have conducted a full review of what went wrong on that particular day with our senior team and feedback from our associates so this does not repeat. Once more my sincere apologies, Kevin.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good place to stay if flying in or out of Dorval airport. Nothing nearby. Hotel restaurant typically over priced, but waiters good. Front desk very friendly and helpful. At least they has a special on with free Internet and free parking

• Stayed: August 2013
Kevin G, General Manager at Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the hotel. Great to read you enjoyed the level of service you received from all our associates. We will take on board your feedback regarding the price point in our restaurant. Best regards, Kevin.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am in Montreal every 5 - 6 weeks on family business and stay at this hotel, most visits. From the warm greeting upon check in, to the fantastic service in both the restaurant and the SPG/Platinum lounge, the staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. The rooms are nicely appointed and the suites beautiful. There is a very well equipped fitness center, indoor pool and spa facilities for those who are so inclined.
Although located at the airport, access to downtown is fairly simple @ 30 or so minutes, as long as you are not doing this at rush hour. All in all this hotel is my favourite in the Montreal area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Kevin G, General Manager at Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

We truly appreciate your feedback and you choosing us for your visits to Montreal. Great to read we meet with your expectations. Looking forward to having you stay with us again. Best regards, Kevin.