“Convenient for the Airport”

Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Dorval
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Due to airline disruption I was place din this Hotel by the airline. The room was clean and roomy. Even though it is very close to the airport it was very quiet. Food is only OK, nothing special but reasonably priced for what it is. The free airport shuttle was punctual and only took 5 minutes each direction.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Myriam P, Front Office Manager at Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear Mr Dave,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

We are glad that you enjoyed our service and we hope to see you again soon, if you come back to Montreal!

Do not hesitate to contact us at our toll free number at any times 1-800-361-2254.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

The palce is clean near by Montreal Airport with shuttle facility stay there one night beb confortable and also quite room only litle thing the batroom was not 100% hot walter was not that hot bath room old.
The personel very friendly and helpful the service and food at the Hotle restauran very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Myriam P, Responsable réception at Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Traveler,

First of all, I want to thank you for sharing your experience at our property with everyone.

I am sorry to know that you were not 100% satisfied with the water temperature during your stay.

Good comments are always welcomed, thank you for noticing our friendly staff and restaurant!

If I can be of any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me at 514-631-4811 or 1-800-361-2254.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I had a most unpleasant one night stay at this facility, starting with the shuttle from the airport. The driver decided to load about twice as much baggage and people as the bus could safely carry and deliver them to a hotel other than the Best Western. I had requested a room away from the elevator, so they put me in one directly across the hallway from the elevator. The room was cold and the heating unit was unplugged. Even after plugging it in, it took several hours to warm the room. The maintenance person had nothing helpful to offer. The room was quite small, with no provision for hanging anything. The bath was slightly larger than a closet. Breakfast was the highlight of the stay. It was well prepared and pleasantly presented. The breakfast service was good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Myriam P, Front Office Manager at Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear travelor from North Carolina,

On behalf of the entire Best Western Plus Montreal Airport team, I'd like to apologize for the incoveniences you've experimented during your stay with us.
You have probably stayed in one of our standard rooms which are ''europeen style'' and smaller than our Deluxe rooms.

I wish to offer you a special upgrade to a deluxe room for your next visit, if you choose to give us another chance to redeem ourselves!

Do not hesitate to contact me directly at 514-631-4811

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very comfortable beds and pillows, clean and good size room. Although close to train track, the trains didn't disturb my sleep. The trains move extremely slowly.

Breakfast menu has reasonable number of choices. Restaurant is quiet and comfortable.

Although got a little trouble in finding the hotel, the staff was helpful when I called for direction. He gave me the address that I could find from my GPS.

Planned to stay for 2 nights for an event. But the event ended much earlier than expected. Called the hotel to see if I could check out early without penalty. The staff told me that as long as I check out by 2pm, no charge. I went back to the hotel by 1:55pm. The staff has already checked out for me to make sure I didn't need to pay. Then she activated a new door card for me to get back to the room to pack. Excellent service!! Very considerate!

Would stay there again if going to Montreal again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Myriam P, Front Office Manager at Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Honest Traveller,

I'd like to let you know how appreciated your comments are, everyone loves to receive good feedbacks!

We are glad that you enjoyed our services and we hope you will consider staying with us again on your next trip to Montreal!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We planned to say one night before our flight but due to a big snowstorm many flights were cancelled. So, we ended up staying three nights.
The rooms are big enough, the beds comfortable as are the pillows.

The breakfast was included but was a limited menu at the Paolo Gattuso restaurant. I personally prefer the usual breakfast bars in most hotels. At least you serve yourself there.

Bring a warm sweater or jacket for sitting in the hall or the restaurant. They definitely have a heating problem.

The food in the restaurant is good and reasonably priced.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Jolene D, Front Office Manager at Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear traveler Shou1,

We always appreciate when our guest take their time to let us and others know about their experience at our property.

I will make sure to let the maintenance departement know about the heating problem.

We are very happy that you enjoyed our services and we hope to see you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I chose this hotel based on the location to the airport (our flight was leaving early and we were driving so I didn't want a long commute), but didnt realize there wasn't a direct route to the airport and the drive was about 10 minutes - oh well, not their fault! The hotel itself was lovely. We had room service for dinner and it was quick and tasty, breakfast was really a treat and I didnt expect the food to be so good, and again, the service was amazing. Would recommend staying here, just google the route to the airport first so you know where you are going!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear traveler from Toronto,

I want to start by thanking you for taking the time to share you experience at our Hotel with everyone.
It is true to say that, because of the roads reorganizations, it might be more difficult to reach the airport. We are looking forward for those modifications to be finish!

I am happy to know that you enjoyed our restaurant, I will sure pass on your good comments to the restaurant manager.

Again, thank you very much for your good review about our property!

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 514-631-4811 or 1-800-361-2254.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on two occasions in December. It was an excellent choice for an airport hotel, and we thought the price of $132.08 CAD incl' taxes and fees was reasonable.

The hotel has 24-hour shuttle service from and to the airport. Their website claims it runs every 15 - 20 minutes, but it is actually scheduled for every half hour. Both times our plane arrived between 1:00 and 2:00am, and the hotel's shuttle was running (Departure level, door 7), warm and comfortable. Even at that early hour check-in was prompt and courteous. The room was adequate size and quite comfortable, clean, quiet, and the king bed comfortable. The hotel was quiet. Breakfast for two was included and this was the biggest surprise. It was a full breakfast (we had sausage and eggs) freshly prepared and efficiently served at our table. The only downsize to the breakfast is that juice is not included and two orange juice cost $8.05 extra.

This hotel is close to the airport, between five and ten minutes, but in the middle of nowhere. It is an excellent choice for an overnight between planes, but of no use what-so-ever if you planned on seeing a bit of Montreal before your next flight.

We'd have no hesitancy in recommending the Best Western Montreal Airport Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dldcw2
Jolene D, Front Office Manager at Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear traveler,

Let me start by thanking you for sharing with everyone your experience during your recent stay at our Best Western Dorval.

Thank you for the nice comment toward our property. We are happy that our shuttle service was convenient for you!

We are sorry about your disappointment regarding the orange juice not being included in the free breakfast.

We hope to see you again,if we can be of assistance in the future, do not hesitate to contact us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dorval
Dorval / Airport / Train Station
Aloft Montreal Airport
Aloft Montreal Airport
#52 of 165 in Montreal
Comfort Inn Aeroport
#5 of 8 in Dorval

Been to Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!