“happy”

Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Dorval
Reviewed December 12, 2012

just great. Every one goes out of there way for you. I stay often and they always remember my name. would not stay eny were else. The only thing that I find a bit hard is the parking. They are a lot of guest that keep there cars there on trips so you have to search for a parking spot at night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I ended up with a babysitter for the weekend and decided to try and get away for a Saturday night. We called around but most places booked. I noticed online that this hotel had a massage clinic attached to the hotel so we booked. Rooms are clean and spacious somewhat dated. One disapointment was that the pool was not working - even though they told us we could walk accross the street to another hotel to use the pool (in November... in the freezing cold) - I feel that they should have let us know this upon reservation because it may have changed our minds about staying there. Another item that makes this hotel average is the breakfast - it had the standard eggs, bacon, bagels etc but the hot food was COLD - and there was no accessible microwave to warm things up. All and all good stay and would probably stay again if using for a stay and fly as it is quite close to the airport and I wouldn't be using any other facilities (pool, breakfast, etc).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
A Best Western traveler
Reviewed November 22, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 19, 2012

OK. It is a Best Western hotel - But the Hotel staff here, especially the Front Desk crew and the airport shuttle crew are second to none! They were all so helpful and accommodating! I only wish ALL hotels gave this kind of service! I fully recommend this hotel as a great place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stayed just one night for having my flight at very early at 7 and have to arrive at 5 (international one) that missing the praised breakfast. But the room is good (bed, pillow and quiet), I have a good sleep. The WiFi speed is satisfied in room and in the restaurant that I can watch a drama through internet smoothly :-p
The frequency of the free shuttle is not frequent but reliable. It is just 5 minutes to or from the airport.
I had dinner in their Le Voyageur Restaurant because didn't want to go anywhere. It's OK if you have no expectation (onion soup & fish are average but the carrot cake is v v sweet that I only had 2 bites).

Room Tip: there are 2 lifts. the remote from lobby lift can't access the restaurants nor lobby. if your...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had never been to Montreal before and the staff was wonderful at helping us find our way. The restaurant in the hotel was perfect. The room was alright but not what I had expected after staying at a Best Western Plus in Fredericton, New Brunswick the year before. This is an older hotel with some remodeling. All in all it was a nice hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed here one night as had an early morning flight. Check in Staff were very helpful with printing boarding pass, showing me my room and being very friendly. Room was clean and bed was comfortable.
Full Breakfast in the morning started at 5am and was very good. Shuttle to airport only runs every 30-40 minutes and takes about ten minutes. Only drawback was that I could hear planes overhead until 11pm.

Room Tip: Liked the room on the second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dorval
Dorval / Airport / Train Station
Aloft Montreal Airport
Aloft Montreal Airport
#47 of 165 in Montreal

Been to Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport

Address: 13000 Cote de Liesse, Dorval, Quebec H9P 1B8, Canada (Formerly BEST WESTERN Montreal Airport Hotel)
Location: Canada > Quebec > Dorval
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Dorval
Price Range: $78 - $120 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport 3.5*
The hotel is currently closed for renovations. We look forward to welcoming you again in the spring of 2018. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. An airport property, located 2 minutes from Dorval (YUL) International airport, offering free wifi, free continental breakfast, on-site restaurant, and discounted Park and Stay rates. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Dorval