“Would definitely return to this hotel when in the area!”

Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Dorval
Ontario
“Would definitely return to this hotel when in the area!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2007

We stayed at this hotel for one night. The hotel is fairly easy to find. People at the front desk were friendly and helpful, the room was extremely clean, the faucets in the sink and shower sparkled!!! The bed was clean and almost comfortable. Continental breakfast was sufficent - if a person wanted something more - that could be ordered for a small price. In all, a pleasant stay.

Stayed December 2007
4 Thank Patches01033

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Torotno
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2007

Clean, conveinet, cheap, near the airport........ underrated in terms of stars

Great location, quiet and very clean, manageable size, great business center, deep bath tubs great to relax after a long flight

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — No issues
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled solo
4 Thank Helen_2007_TO
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2007

Very nice hotel if one needs to stay near and around the airport. Easy check in / out ... Was was small but what else do you really need. More importantly, the room was very clean with a comfortable bed !!

• Stayed September 2007
4 Thank krasyal
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2007

We had a 7 am plane to catch and wanted to be close to the airport. The hotel is a few blocks from the terminal and the shuttle runs 24 hours a day. I was able to take my rental car to the nearby gas station, drive the short distance to the car rental return, and take the shuttle back to the hotel rather than trying to turn the car in during the morning rush. The rooms were very nice and had free internet. The bar served excellent food. We were only there for a short time but definitely would have staryed longer if required.

Stayed August 2007
3 Thank TheCooksSaltLakeCity
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2007

I was in town for a convention of meeting planners. We book hotels for our members and attendees; it is imperative they have a great lodging experience.

After my flight being cancelled due to a power outage at the Montreal airport, I chose the Best Western because it was so close to the airport - had a 6AM flight. My interactions: the hotel staff 1) answered the phone with cheeriness - they confirmed that they had electrical power, a/c, cold water, food, bar and a shuttle that ran every 15 minutes 24 hours a day. I booked a rate of $109.

Tired, hot, sweaty, hungry, thirsty and miserable - the shuttle bus driver took my bag immediately; was completely courteous. Front desk staff were wonderful and smiling. Room was perfect for my needs: a large, clean room to crash in. They have a restaurant in the basement and the food was good and service very attentive and prompt.

My courtesy van driver at 3:45AM was a joy. The Best Western understands the needs of travelers in distress!

Stayed July 2007
5 Thank Meenanall
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2007

I recently stayed at the Best Western Montreal Airport on a business trip to Montreal. I would normally stay at the Hilton but have been unsatisfied with their product in the past and decided to try another property. The Best Western is the next closest location to the airport, so I decided to give them a try.
I was pleasantly surprised by the entire experience. The front desk staff was friendly and promptly served me upon my arrival. The room was spacious, clean and beautifully decorated; comparable to rooms that I have stayed at higher end hotels. They offer a breakfast included in the rate and had all the facilities that I require. The sales team contacted me (being a new client) and offered me an unbeatable corporate rate for my future visits. All in all, I am very happy to have tried out this property because now I have found a new hotel to stay at when visiting Montreal.

• Liked — Location and services
  • Disliked — Restaurant prices
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
3 Thank workaholic007
Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2007

Tried to book hotel for large party for Christmas for business. I sent a request through BW web-site. I never received a response. I sent a follow-up e-mail the next week, and then another follow-up. I called several times to the hotel and left messages for the Sales Director who also never phoned me back. It's been over a month and I still never received a response. This is poor service for a hotel that claims to be business friendly.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
2 Thank SilverCanada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dorval
Dorval / Airport / Train Station
Aloft Montreal Airport
Aloft Montreal Airport
#47 of 163 in Montreal

Been to Hotel MTL EXPRESS Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!