“nice hotel, the best hotel if you flying the next day”

Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dorval
Miami, Florida
“nice hotel, the best hotel if you flying the next day”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

clean rooms, comfty beds, very quiet, has nice pool and a jacozy with excellent view. great exersize room, free weights and good eqpmnts.
I asked for late check out ,returned my rental car across the street, checked my luggage 1 hr before flight, waited in my room till flight time then walked to my gate, couldnt ask for more convience.
to park your car =$23
only issue I had, the glass wall divides bathroom from the room. when you put the light on in the bathroom it lights up the rest of the room, it's not cool idea if there's a person still sleeping.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
Burlington, Ontario
Reviewed December 13, 2011

very convenient and very nice for a quick stop in Montreal. I was surprised that I didn't really hear any aircraft traffic/noise. Very new so clean and modern, the room and hotel had everything I needed. Restaurant was good but pricey (airport food always is).

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Labrador City, Canada
Reviewed December 9, 2011

We had a late arrival to and early exit from Montreal. What a convenient location! We enjoyed the room. The shower was different in a good way. No bath and my wife loves to soak so that was the only drawback.
New and very clean as most Marriotts are.

Room Tip: Not much to choose from, either the airport or the parking lot. You stay for convenience not scenery...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
PEI
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This hotel is perfectly located in the Montreal Airport. A five minute walk from the arrivals gate and you're there. No going outside and dealing with cabs, shuttles or the weather. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very clean, modern and comfortable. The bed was actually the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in. For an airport hotel, we did not hear a single sound during the night with people coming or going. The bathroom was nice, the shower was huge. The glass shower-wall was very cool. I will ceratinly be staying at this hotel again and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Montreal - for all its appeal - remains a travel backwater. When my noon flight to Chicago was cancelled, I miscalculated my chances of getting out same day, something I've since learned is a fairly common experience in this town. At 6:30 PM, I found myself walking to the immediately adjacent & connected Marriott. On this Friday night the hotel seemed pretty quiet and I was in my room overlooking a runway in a matter of minutes. In spite of regular activity on the runway, I actually had to concentrate to hear any plane noise. This was a good thing. With a 6 AM flight I had to be back in the airport by 4AM so it was early to bed. I had a drink in the bar and appreciated the free internet access in the common area. In spite of the short an unexpected stay and expense, I found this hotel to be suitable for my needs that night.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Flatlanders
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 2, 2011

First of all, when you are tired and arriving late, it is the most pleasant feeling to just walk-in with your luggage while still in the airport. The hotel is new, beautiful, quiet, with a very nice pool-spa at the top (deserted when we were there), with a nice view. The fitness room is well equipped and has a very nice shower area. We stayed only for a night, as most people do, but were sorry to go.
The only complaint if it is one would be the glass-wall bathroom. If you are trying to sleep while somebody is using it, the light might bother you.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Flomij
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The room was beautiful, very classy and clean... I hear it's a little expensive when you pay full price for it but to me, it's totally worth the price.

The business center was a charm. It's VERY close to the Airport --1 minute walk-- so it's practical.

We had a great view of the planes (but you won't hear them) which was really exciting because it was the first time I was going on a plane.

Room Tip: Ask for a view on the planes... it's entertaining!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank douceophelie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dorval
Dorval / Airport / Train Station
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
Hotel Omni Mont-Royal
#24 of 164 in Montreal
Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites

Been to Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel? Share your experiences!