“Good portions, tasty food.”
Review of Pork & Pickle

Pork & Pickle
Ranked #62 of 103 Restaurants in Dorval
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Ordered a Cobb salad, huge bowl as expected, tasty and spicy.
Chicken, bacon etc... i liked it. About $18/19.
Bar restaurant. Casual dining, burgers and sandwiches, as well as poutine and wings... some fare are in the high $20's. Im limited because i eat gluten free. That resto was a good choice.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Having to layover for a few hours in YUL 3 times a year, it seems I keep giving these guys a chance but after 3 consecutive lousy experiences...NO MORE.
The food is pathetic...overpriced and always overcooked. Poor excuse for any type of BBQ.

Staff are excellent at chatting with each other and lacking attentiveness to any customer. Shoddy customer service ...disinterest extraordinaire, The guy behind the bar does his best to scowl at one and all, flex his biceps and sneer at customers, all with an aloofness announcing to one and all how cool he is! I am amazed that he has not been fired; his demeanor is more of a biker enforcer than a server....a joke.

I could go on, but I'm getting ill just remembering the third consecutive AWFUL experience so consistently delivered by this dump of a joint.

I give them a POOR rather than TERRIBLE rating only because the beer was drinkable.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

The staff are not friendly, the sevice was long, my order arrived cold and my table was greasy. These people will not see me anymore... no way

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I arrived at the restaurant at around brunch time and ordered breakfast, My flight was not until 16:00 so after I had my meal I stayed at the table catching up on work. I made a point of keeping an eye on the amount of customers in the restaurant so I dint occupy the table they could use to serve someone else.
At around 14:00 one of waitress grabbed my empty coffee cup from the table making it clear that she was annoyed by my presence. A couple of minutes later she approached me asking whet the problem was if I missed my flight, and then told me straight up she thinks I was sitting there to long and she will soon ask me to leave.
About 10% of the tables was occupied customers at the time, I was so embarrast that I just apologized and left.
Mabey they should put up signs that you have a time limit in there restaurant. Absolutely shocking customer service.

1  Thank robertblom24
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Before heading back to the west, I always like to have a poutine from Quebec. Well, the pork poutine from Pork & Pickle was delicious. The meat is juicy and well prepared, The gravy and the sauce yummy. The service fast fast which is always appreciated when you have a flight to catch. Will go again in heart beat.

Date of visit: August 2018