We stay at this hotel everytime we drive through to go to New Brunswick. The staff are friendly and very accomodating. The rooms are very clean and spacious. They have an indoor pool so when you reserve ask for a room that opens up into the pool area, you slide open your patio door to the indoor pool with tables and chairs and can eat your dinner there if you like while the kids play in the pool.
I'd say the only downfall of this hotel is it doesnt have a breakfast in the morning, but really good stay for the money and always clean!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Universel is located halfway between Quebec and Montreal, right off Highway 20. Its geographic situation is the ideal place of encounter for the travelers.The Hotel offers an adapted service for either business or pleasure with its 109 rooms and 7 suites, one of which has a double whirlpool bath. Personalized services, competitive rates, an indoor pool and a Jacuzzi are advantages that you will benefit from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Universel Drummondville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Drummondville
- Drummondville Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Drummondville
- Best Western Plus Hotel Universel Drummondville Quebec