“Special Occassion”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2019

A beautiful Italian restaurant. We had an amazing meal which included stuffed veal and pasta. The service was very friendly and when we mentioned it was our anniversary they brought cake and began singing to us which was amazingly nice!!!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 1, 2019

What a great place for a stupendous meal.There were 7 of us for lunch. We had made reservation and asked for a round table, which makes it easier for to speak and to be a heard. The table was waiting for us and our wonderful server guided us and helped us get confortable. We ordered an assortment of meals, Fried Calamari crispy and not oily, caesar salads perfect dressing with ground pepper and a generous portion of cheese, the soup was luscious. Then came the meals veal in brown sauce with pasta, scrumptious, salmon grilled with vegetables and pasta, the best! an earthy salad huge and so fresh. Let me say the portion are quite large so you might want to take home leftovers, which we did. There are enough leftovers for another meal.
One the best thing about the place was the service, our waitress Jessica, smiling, courteous, pleasant was there for anything we needed. Very rare to find people as pleasant and efficient like her anymore. We all complimented her and her assistant, They were great!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019

As a bridesmaid to my bf I had to plan a get together for 35 of her friends and family.
Most of the details were done on the phone when making my reservation. I was assured a private part of the dining room, that I could decorate and bring a cake!
I might have arrived a bit too early on Sunday in May but I was given a chance to set up and the staff was so helpful ! I was stressed but Johnny the manager helped me out and gave me suggestions, tape, special menus with no prices and a nice personal message on them..I felt like he was a wedding planner ( where was he when I really needed him last weekend) it’s a restaurant and so much more!

1  Thank Bobannna
Reviewed May 12, 2019

It had been a long time since we visited Scarolies with friends and we all noted that not much had changed. There were still lines of people waiting to be seated (we made a reservation for 7:15 pm), still very noisy, great Italian cuisine and great service.
We were seated very quickly and had a chance to look over their menu. Our waiter came by very quickly to prepare a nice dipping sauce of olive oil/balsamic vinegar. He also brought us a fairly large hot baguette, which he was nice enough to slice up. The bread was addicting!
Our friends ordered the Lamb Chops ($24.75) and the Veal Milanese ($21.45) while we ordered from their Table D’hôte. I ordered their Pasta al Forno ($18.95) and my wife ordered the Pizza alla Cacciatore ($18.95).
Our meal started with some very good Caesar salad, nice and fresh with just the right amount of Caesar dressing and cheese topping.
Our mains didn’t take that long to arrive. Everything was very good, no complaints. George, one of their floor managers, came by a few times to see if everything was ok.
The lamb chops and veal were prepared as ordered and my pasta was very good, as was their pizza. We were all stuffed and ended up taking home half of the pizza. Definitely no room for dessert but we all had decaf. coffees.
As we were leaving, about 9:15 pm, there was still a crowd waiting to be seated.
They open daily at 11:00 am and there is ample room for parking. Enjoy!

1  Thank davidkM3873RA
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I have been there for dinner about 2 years ago with my sisters and we all liked it a lot.
This time I went with friends for lunch. They have a nice table d'hote for lunch. Everything we had was very good. The waitress was nice and efficient. It is a bit loud but the food was very good.