“Delicious Italian foods”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Scarolies restaurant has very high quality and variety of Italian dishes in town. Specially, their Pasta and Pizza dishes.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I love Scarolies. The food and service is amazing and I’ve been coming here with my family for years. The only thing that truly disappoints me is that they still use styrofoam take out boxes which are non-recyclable and very harmful for the environment. It pains me to know that thousands of those boxes will lay in the environment for hundreds of years to come. Scarolies should get on the biodegradable take out box trend that many other restaurants are doing, if they wish to please their environmentally-friendly clientele, and do their part in keeping a clean earth for future generations.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

When for lunch twice in the last 6 weeks the food and service are awesome.Sea food linguini is to die for.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Lunch menu offers a good variety with lots of food at a reasonable price. Service was good and food was well prepared and very good.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

I went here as a guest and really enjoyed the food. My go to is lasagna and I was not disappointed. Another guest had lobster ravioli in a white sauce which was off the scales great.

Since I did not pick up the tab I cannot comment on the cost, but from what I remember from the menu I know the cost as more than fair.

The negative I have was that the service was a bit lacking. We had to flag our waiter down a few times which is unacceptable for the small number tables he had.

All said; I would go back.

Date of visit: February 2019